November 22, 2017, 08:38:57 PM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Let's vent!  (Read 9570 times)
Slappy
« on: July 12, 2010, 11:03:16 AM »

Ever just feel the need to vent?  I sure as he** do!  So let's get a thread going with all of our pet peaves and frustrations.

I hate stupid drivers.  You know what I'm talking about...
They're going 10 under the speed limit until you try to pass them, then they speed up!
They're in the "fast" lane, but they're not even going the speed limit.
They're talking on their phone, eating a hamburger, doing their make-up, reading a book/map, and trying to drive.
They have no idea what the word YIELD means.
Green light = sit there, Yellow light = floor it to beat the red light, Red light = do whatever you want!

Okay, I feel better for now.  Anyone else?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 03:37:09 PM by Slappy » Logged
MidwayHaunter
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 03:16:26 PM »

I had to stop an old lady from entering the Highway the wrong way today...Seriously!!
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 04:50:50 PM »

Sweetheart, I think you have some anger issues...  Grin

However, I concur.  And wish to add to the list the fact that NO ONE seems to know what a turn signal is, let alone use it!  And when they do, they leave it on for 10 more miles cause they forgot they actually used it for once!! 

Also, just because there is no one coming from the opposite direction does not mean you can turn LEFT on red!!  Are you a moron?  This isn't England!! 

And last but not least, if you decide to tail me or ride my bumper, don't assume it will make me go any faster.  It won't.  More than likely, I will drive even slower, or possibly perform a brake check.  BACK THE **** OFF!!

This has nothing to do with driving, but why do people assume that they don't need to tip me after I groom their dog?  You tip your hairdresser, don't you?  I'm doing the same thing, except it's HARDER.  Tip me!  I'm broke!  Your dog was a pain in the ass!

Thank you for listening.   Grin

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

*FrightSeeker and Hacker*
Slappy
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 05:07:19 PM »

Nope, no anger issues here...   Undecided

I'd like to add to my list...

The fact that people that DON'T work find it necessary to make their doctor/hair/proctologist appointments at the same time I'm trying to get to work! 
People that don't know to turn their headlights on at night.  Or people with daytime running lights that don't realize they need to turn their taillights on, too.
Rubberneckers (enough said).
And just because their isn't a double yellow line painted down the middle of the road does NOT mean you can drive down the middle of the road.  Stay on your own side!

Oh, and I work for Toyota.  Let me just say this, it's pronounced "Toy-0-ta".  It's not "Tie-o-da" or "Tee-o-da".

And why is it that the only people that ever get promoted are the ones most incompetent at their job?
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 05:26:31 PM »

Ooo, I forgot about the lights thing.  That's a good one.  What about turning them on when it's raining?  That's a rule, I'm pretty sure. 

Also, the day of the week is FRI-DAY, not Fri-da-day, or Fry-dye.

No, I don't want to mash the lights.

It is pronounced YOU'RE welcome, not YOU welcome. 

And I swear to god if one more person writes PODDLE instead of POODLE in my appointment book, I'm going to kill them.

Dr. Johnas Hacker
Completely Haunted

Give me a SPARKS!.. and I will let you live.

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 08:21:53 PM »

GET A ROOM! Shocked

I will make you Scream yourself to sleep....
Slappy
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 08:24:17 PM »

What fun would a room be with you, Doctor?
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 09:40:46 PM »

And I swear to god if one more person writes PODDLE instead of POODLE in my appointment book, I'm going to kill them.

Are "poddles" related to "Rock-welders" and "Datsuns"?

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
k2quiere
Completely Haunted

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 10:31:04 AM »

Oh My Goodness, you guys are too funny!

Doc, with all of this pent up anger and frustration, it sounds like they needed this opportunity so they could share a room.:-D

K2
Slappy
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 11:46:44 AM »

No one else ever gets road rage?  I deal with people all day every day, and sometimes I just get a bit frustrated. 

For instance, when people call in to make an appointment, but they don't know what day or time they want to or are able to come in.

Or people who go to McDonald's, and don't want this on their cheeseburger, but they do want this, blah blah blah.  If you want it your way, go to Burger King!

Or the people in Wal-Mart in the "20 Items or Less" lane with a whole cart full of stuff!!!

No one else on here ever runs into anything like this?
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 03:57:01 PM »

I always share the love with YOU Jonas!!   Wink

And yes, "poddles" are related to "lab-doddles", "datsuns", "doxsuns", "great pirinees", "rottwhylers", "sheperds", "beshons", "shitsus", "neufunlands", "schnouzers", and a whole host of other dogs I have never seen in my entire life.  I swear some days I work with morons.  Why, for the love of poop, do you work in a GROOMING SALON at a PET STORE if you have no idea what these basic dogs are???

In that order, the correct dogs are labradoodles, dachshunds, great Pyrenees, rottweilers, shepherds, bichons, shih-tzus, newfoundland, and schnauzers, FYI.  Seriously, ridiculous.  I'm sure there are more, that's just what I have seen recently. 

Oh, and if you don't have a handicap permit, THAT SPOT ISN'T FOR YOU!  Plus, being old should not count as handicap. 
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 08:55:21 PM by ~honey~ » Logged

Roadkill
Haunted

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 08:47:27 PM »

I hate hate HATE slow people in the left lane. If I am going faster than you get the *(&^ outta my way! Thank you that is all!
Slappy
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 08:55:14 PM »

Roadkill!!!!  So nice to "see" you again.  ~Honey~ and I need to a make a trip to your haunt very soon.
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 08:58:44 PM »

ROADKILL!!   Kiss

Slappy misses you a lot, the bacon just isn't the same without you... *tears*

Slappy
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 01:41:11 PM »

New vent...

When someone says they'll do something, you've reminded them countless times, they tell you that they've done it, but when you check...

Hasn't been touched!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to: