November 24, 2017, 08:48:19 PM
News: Visit a haunt in Virginia this season!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Let's vent!  (Read 9621 times)
Slappy
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2011, 07:52:45 PM »

I feel your pain Slaughter and Jonas.  I love when you're sitting in the movie theater, and someone's cell phone goes off.  Now, any normal person would hit a button to silence it.  But not this cornhole.  No!  He/she decides they need to take this call.  And for some reason, their phone has the brightest screen of any phone I've ever seen.  It literally blots out the sun.  And of course they have to virtually scream into the phone, and you get to hear the entire pointless conversation!
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2011, 07:53:35 PM »

Um, yeah, Dr. Hacker sir, have I told you that I think you are a wonderful doctor?  I think you, Slappy, Spooky and the rest are so nice and uh sweet and such gentlemen. I am pretty sure you meant to mention someone else in your post earlier and uh got the name wrong. Yeah that's it.  Grin

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2011, 08:21:27 PM »

Don't worry Sabrina, i'm sure he is referring to someone else.
Dr. Johnas Hacker
Completely Haunted

Give me a SPARKS!.. and I will let you live.

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2011, 08:32:55 PM »

Think I see a new target on my radar.....

I will make you Scream yourself to sleep....
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2011, 09:01:29 PM »

No need for targets.  Remember its hard to catch a moving target anyway.
Slappy
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2011, 09:21:48 PM »

I seem to remember someone being paralyzed with fear last year...
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2011, 02:08:15 PM »

Me too. I have a plan to avoid that repeat performance.
scaremaster08
A Little Haunted

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2011, 08:23:18 AM »

has anybody said anything about dealing with cocky assholes who come thru trails trying to be tough in front of there girl and when u scare the crap outta them they bow up and start talkin smack, that one thing i really hate

GET SKEERED!!!!
Slappy
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2011, 10:31:44 AM »

Or they get violent?  Those are the best!  That's when I know how much of a pansy you really are. 
scaremaster08
A Little Haunted

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2011, 02:16:28 PM »

thats exactly right, but one night man it seemed like every group there was one guy like that and it started to get old

GET SKEERED!!!!
Dr. Johnas Hacker
Completely Haunted

Give me a SPARKS!.. and I will let you live.

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2011, 06:32:54 PM »

Those are the ones that will get nothing from me or their group..... In other words they might as well find the nearest exit.

I will make you Scream yourself to sleep....
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2011, 09:32:54 AM »

I can't stand that! If you are going to a haunt expect to get scared and if you are going to talk smack, DON'T GO! The actors aren't there to be anyone's verbal or physical punching bag! I ended up with one of those types in our group one year and "accidentally"  ran him into walls or whatever was near several times. I got away with it because everyone knows I am a chicken lmao. Dumb jerk!

Terrorizer
Mostly Haunted

Dont Run

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2011, 05:20:10 PM »

preach it Sis! Sometimes I feel like I never actually get truly scared, but I scream anyways. I'm not sure why, but I think it's because its just me having fun, playing along..

Close your eyes and count to seven, when you wake you'll be in heaven.
Slappy
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2011, 07:21:34 AM »

Scared, no.  Startled, sure!  And either one can get your blood pumping.  You'd have to do something pretty graphic and personal to actually scare me, but I have been startled at a few haunts in the past seasons.  And even that's hard to do.  So anyone that can get me to jump, I always pay a compliment to.  Believe me, any actor I know loves to hear you say, "that was awesome", "cool costume" or any other compliment in general.  Sure, we do it for the love of haunting, but who doesn't like a "good job" every now and then?
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2011, 10:45:32 PM »

I grew up in Southern Oregon. While I loved the mountains and Pacific Ocean, Oregon seemed to attract a lot of cults. There were the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh cult, Friends Landing, and in 1998 there were more than 200 cultic groups existing in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Every Halloween we would hear of places not to go near because of sacrifices and other weird activity. The hospitals there even post on the news to bring your kids candy in and let them x-ray it prior to the kids eating it. There were also a few serial killers that roamed the West Coast looking for victims. I guess it is one reason I love haunted attractions, you get the scare factor without the kill factor lol. I for one appreciate that, and all the effort the haunts and actors put into their attractions! Whether they scare me or not, they have hard uncomfortable jobs. We all need to appreciate their efforts.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to: