November 25, 2017, 04:35:52 AM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Hacker House 2010?  (Read 6489 times)
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« on: September 19, 2010, 10:07:21 AM »

Ok Prof. Hacker...whats the update on the 2010 season? Got us an outstanding show as usual this year? I usually go to the Hacker House every year as my first haunt of the season so im looking forward to seeing what you got this year! Cant wait!

Holla at me on Facebook www.facebook.com/wes2cool

Or on Xbox Live: ZACK RYDER FTW
ElenaPinky

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 04:44:38 PM »

this year will be my third year going and i'm really excited about going because there is always something different going on there, it's not a long haunted house but it is deff worth visiting!
i've been impressed with the Hacker House both years...let's see what this year has in store! [

elenapinky:)
Sillymonkey

Are you scared yet?

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 05:50:36 PM »

Defiantly a must go for any FrightSeeker; first time I went I didn't even want to get out the car because of the actors they had walking around the parking lot, and when my sister went to go to the bathroom she got chased by a surgeon with knives. I can't wait to see whats in store this year, let the horror begin. Smiley

Something wicked this way comes.
Slappy
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 06:14:52 PM »

Sounds like your sister got to meet the good Doctor Jonas.  He is quite the character...

And as for the parking lot, be sure to look for a gentleman that sometimes goes by the name "No-no".  He's...fun.   Grin
Sillymonkey

Are you scared yet?

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 06:17:15 PM »

Sounds like your sister got to meet the good Doctor Jonas.  He is quite the character...

And as for the parking lot, be sure to look for a gentleman that sometimes goes by the name "No-no".  He's...fun.   Grin

Not sure if we meet him or not..though my sister got chased around the parking lot for several minutes by a gentleman dressed as a plumber of sorts last year..

Slappy
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 06:20:50 PM »

Haha, that would have been Jason the Plumber.  He's into poop...
ElenaPinky

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 06:59:39 PM »

yess, it was jason!
he chased me around wanting me to smell and touch his "poop"...
he tried to get into the car after i got it!

something happens to me every time we go there!

Slappy
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 07:12:44 PM »

Seasoned actors are good at picking out the weak one in the group.  And actually, some groups are more than willing to point that out for you.  Hacker House has quite a few folks that are good at finding said weak link, and exploiting it.  Jason and Dr. Jonas Hacker are certainly two that excel at this, but never let your guard down around the House.
Sillymonkey

Are you scared yet?

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 07:35:06 PM »

yess, it was jason!
he chased me around wanting me to smell and touch his "poop"...
he tried to get into the car after i got it!

something happens to me every time we go there!

Its not just there, you know. Its whatever haunted attraction we go to, you always get singled out..thats why you're going in the front of the group this time.  Grin

ElenaPinky

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 07:40:09 PM »

slappy- they always single me out, no matter where we go! and sometimes, i don't even do anything to make it seem like i am the "weakest link", they just seem to know! but the actors at the hacker house are great and i'm ready to go back this year and see what new stuff they have in store for us!  Smiley

sillymonkey- ohhhh no i am not! i refuse LOL, scarowinds maybe...but my man will be there to protect me!

Dr. Johnas Hacker
Completely Haunted

Give me a SPARKS!.. and I will let you live.

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 08:20:09 PM »

We all smell fear and that attracks us like moths to a bright light.... and I'm gonna have my blades dull this year so we can watch the prey wobble around, just like a cugar batten a baby dear around before the kill.

I will make you Scream yourself to sleep....
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2010, 09:44:43 PM »

Haha I can't wait to run into the "good doctor" Grin

~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 01:47:54 PM »

We all smell fear and that attracks us like moths to a bright light.... and I'm gonna have my blades dull this year so we can watch the prey wobble around, just like a cugar batten a baby dear around before the kill.

Man  those spelling skills just kill me every time Jonas!!   Grin

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

*FrightSeeker and Hacker*
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2010, 01:51:04 PM »

THANK YOU so much for pointing that out honey cause I completely missed it hahaha Grin

Dr. Johnas Hacker
Completely Haunted

Give me a SPARKS!.. and I will let you live.

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2010, 03:01:51 PM »

I can't type while I am holding down a new victim..... try it sometime, you might like it! And for you Honey, I got sumting spechial fur you.....
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 03:09:20 PM by Dr. Jonas Hacker » Logged

I will make you Scream yourself to sleep....
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: