November 20, 2017, 08:01:14 PM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: End Of a season :(  (Read 3228 times)
MidwayHaunter
Mostly Haunted

« on: October 31, 2010, 11:49:11 PM »

Well, tonight brought the end to another season Sad and I want to thank all of you that came out and joined us. Thank you all for the kind words and constructive reviews. I want to specially thank the Actors at  Midway Wicked woods, although things do not always run smooth and we all have an off night now and again, i want to thank you guys for doing a top notch JOB!!  it could not be done with out you (and you to0 Kinden Wink  )  I am sad to say that we did not get the pleasure of seeing Mr.slappy and miss honey(unless i totally missed them ) Sad but maybe next year.,,,,I mean  we had a room dedicated to him Smiley and to all of the other Haunts, great work guys I know you gave the people what they were looking for!! heck, bring on next year!!
Slappy
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 08:57:05 PM »

Wait, say what?!  You had a room dedicated to me?  That just makes me feel like bad.  Midway is always on the top of my list of haunts to visit, and I'm very sorry to say that I missed it this season.  You folks always put on a great show, and I always have a good time at Wicked Woods.  Hopefully I can get out there next season!
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 09:18:20 PM »

Awww man, now that just plain sucks.  I wish we had been able to make it!  I'll make sure we block out time to get to you guys next year, I've always had a blast at Midway.  I know we've caught ourselves talking about your haunt being in our top favorites more than once this season, and to more than one person!  I hope we at least sent some good customers your way.  Smiley

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

*FrightSeeker and Hacker*
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 07:43:08 PM »

Thanks for the shout out man. But you guys have deffinately got to come next year, Midway is getting a COMPLETE overhaul. You won't even recognize it, my man Ric's got some crazy stuff up his sleeve. It's not gonna be your mama's haunted house.

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 10:09:32 PM »

Was talking about Midway at dinner last week (NEVER too early to discuss hauting season.....) and just remembered what an awesome job y'all did this past year.  Midway ended up 3rd on my list (of 15 or so) and is the haunt I've decided to break in my young cousins on next year.  Keep up the great work!

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 02:18:54 PM »

You know your cousins gonna be traumatized for life right? Grin

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 09:29:00 PM »

That's the plan, krb..   Tongue

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Pages: [1]
Print