November 17, 2017, 06:16:45 PM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: 2011 SEASON!!  (Read 7150 times)
MidwayHaunter
Mostly Haunted

« on: August 22, 2011, 07:28:30 PM »

HERE WE COME!!!
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 08:11:50 PM »

Y'all blew me away last year....can't wait to see what you have in store for us this season!

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Slappy
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 09:19:00 PM »

Glad to hear it Midway!  Do you folks have anything new to watch out for this year?
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 02:45:20 PM »

I was lucky enough to meet one of Midway's actors at the Scarowinds event last week. KRB187, while he looks sweet out of costume, he told me he is going to be a demonic clown. Can't wait to see him in costume even though I know he will scare the you know what out of me lol.

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
Slappy
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 03:10:02 PM »

Eh, krb's a big baby!   Grin  Midway's always fun, and it's a very original haunt IMO.  I hope to make it out on one of the Thursdays or Sundays they're open this year.
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 05:21:42 PM »

I am not! I'm just deathly afraid of powder blue suits and bacon is all..  Wink

and speaking of new stuff I got my friend working with me this year and he is crazier than me so watch out sissy..

Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 05:32:03 PM »

KRB, you know it wasn't me who called you the baby, right? I said you were sweet! Geez, there was a time where kissing up counting for something lol. Not sure how Slappy's comment backfired on me lol.

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 05:35:45 PM »

Haha no I know, and thank you for that. But you can't really save yourself at this point, scaring you is just gonna be waaaay to much fun Grin

Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 05:49:26 PM »

There is nothing sweet about a clown.   Roll Eyes

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 06:07:39 PM »

Yep, Radiant I totally agree after all John Wayne Gacey was a clown, enough said lol. KRB all I can say is "Bad Word, Bad Word and No Eye Contact!" I really am a nice person and can't figure out how I end up on everyone's hit list lol.

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 06:18:14 PM »

Haha well I eat ALOT of candy corn so if that doesn't make me sweet nothing will. And you're not gonna have to much of a choice but to make eye contact with me Shocked

Slappy
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 07:23:31 PM »

Well Sissy, seems like you're a target for everyone this year.  I might have to put out an APB to let all the haunts know when you'll be coming and to show you an extra good time...

And krb, how can you possibly be afraid of something as wonderful as bacon?!  For instance, I just had a bacon sandwich, it was divine.  But maybe I'll have to come in costume and fight fire with fire, lol!
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 07:43:47 PM »

At this point all I can say is "No Eye Contact" and "Gotta Go!"

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2011, 09:53:56 PM »

Hahah yeah I'll admit I was deffinately chowing down on some bacon this morning. But if you came in costume that would make my whole night and my laugh would go from crazy clown laugh too legit giggles haha.

And sissy you can say that all you want but I'm getting that 5/5 scare factor out of you this year. Acually make that 6/5  Grin

Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2011, 07:59:26 AM »

Dang! How does this keep happening to me. Beth and I spend a lot of time thinking of things to keep us off the radar and it backfires every time. My brother, Waya, said that he wouldn't be surprised if he saw posters of us up at the haunts saying "Don't let this happen to you". lol

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to: