November 20, 2017, 11:38:10 PM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: 2011 SEASON!!  (Read 7244 times)
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2011, 09:14:36 PM »

Id like to check this place out. There are 2 main haunts this year that I havent seen that I want to make an effort to check out this year and thats Wicked Woods and Boogerwoods!

Holla at me on Facebook www.facebook.com/wes2cool

Or on Xbox Live: ZACK RYDER FTW
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2011, 03:44:23 PM »

Well we'd deffinately love to have you out man, and btw

MIDWAY WICKED WOODS OPENS TONITE!!!!!!

had to get that out

Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2011, 02:25:53 PM »

We went last night and it was great! You guys scared us so bad. Even though I knew which clown you were, KRB, it didn't help. You are relentless and managed to terrify two teenage boys that were just watching what you put Bethyboo and I through. Good job!

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2011, 02:27:28 PM »

Haha yeah I thought you would enjoy meeting Ruckus Grin I didn't even know about the boys though haha wish i had. Glad you had a good time. It was fun watching you keep running away haha

Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2011, 02:34:27 PM »

Yep those two teenage boys were saying that it might be a better idea to go back to the car. Then they started pushing each other because neither wanted to go first lol. I know it added to their fun. I was emotionally wore out before we even went through the first door lol.

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2011, 02:36:31 PM »

Hahaha yeah I remember them pushing each other. That's what I was trying to acomplish, when you said it was worse than Hacker made my night though cause thats a real compliment. I made sure me and the boys terrorized you haha. How was the rest of the trail?

Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2011, 02:57:02 PM »

I was very impressed with it. The section with the lasers was really cool and freaky. The maze was probably the best I have been in. No matter how hard we tried to see we couldn't and we were separated from every one so we were on our own. Not good lol. We were exhausted by the time we got out. You guys did a super job and we loved it. However, going without my brother wasn't one of our smartest moves lol.

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2011, 03:05:27 PM »

Haha well I'm glad you guys enjoyed it I look forward to reading the review. I did my best to make it a, personal, experience for you two Grin. Oh by the way, the cinema was the room I was talking about that had your name written all over it and I'm guessing you now know why haha

Julie
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2011, 01:34:46 PM »

Had an awesome time there last night! Review should be up soon. This is one of my favorite haunts every year. That maze creeps me out worse than anything. Dark, dark, dark...and I was in front!!!
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2011, 01:06:47 AM »

Sorry I missed you guys or Id've messed with you more haha, I was the clown on the roof btw Grin Grin

handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2011, 06:16:53 PM »

Had so much fun last night! Krb, I've never been afraid of clowns, but after I came home I imagined them around every corner  in the house late last night. I don't know if it was the creepy faces or your insane laughter, but thank you, I have more things to scare me now!! Definitely coming back again this season.

Fortune Favors the Bold
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2011, 11:15:27 PM »

Can't wait to have you back out! I'll have to turn up the crazyness next time Wink

Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2011, 12:25:56 AM »

Up the crazyness?! So Saturday you were just "clowning" around!? I can't wait to come back  Smiley

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
MidwayHaunter
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2011, 03:20:09 PM »

I am SOOOO sorry that I have neglected posting here and responding! please forgive me! I have been beyond busy Sad (even though I think we all are) and thank you KRB187 for picking up the slack!And to the ladies that have been through, thank you for the kind words and thank you for coming out! ...Mr.Slappy and mr.  Wescool, hope you guys make it out!!!!!
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2011, 04:42:24 PM »

KRB has been doing a great job promoting and boasting about Midway! He scared Bethyboo and I so bad we were tired before we even went through the first door lol. He also was great at getting the other actors involved and keeping everyone's adrenaline going lol. We will be coming back and bringing my brother so he can see what he missed out on lol.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to: