November 19, 2017, 02:57:33 PM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: 2011 SEASON!!  (Read 7207 times)
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2011, 10:44:32 PM »

Just trying to get the word out!

ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2011, 09:47:49 AM »

I hope I can make my way up here! It be cool to see! Cheesy

I'm not a clown that makes you laugh, instead you MAKE ME LAUGH as you Scream in PAIN!
hauntedgenre

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2011, 11:51:30 PM »

Midway Wicked Woods should be on everyone's haunt list this year!  Wow! We really appreciated the opportunity to pay extra for VIP tickets given we are coming from far away and have limited time!

WOW!  For the VIP we got to catch the next ride right to the entrance, then miss the entrance line, too!  We got in front and stayed in front and got to actually be VIPs!  It's totally worth the extra $10 or so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Other places we have paid for VIP, the only line we miss is the first of about 3 very long other lines so there is no value for this, but here at Midway Wicked Woods, it really is worth it...the money, the drive, everything.

We thoroughly enjoyed this haunt (the VIP was just a bonus to the many, many reasons we think Midway Wicked Woods does things right) and want everyone to get a chance to go if they have heavy haunt schedules like us.

Thanks, Midway!

If you don't pay attention and if your imagination isn't pretty much engaged, you're going to miss things and you're going to miss opportunities for it to be as compelling and as creepy as it can be. -Bruce Greenwood
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2011, 12:42:45 AM »

Which ones were you guys? I was the clown with the upside down cross on my head by the way, the one on the roof haha.

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2011, 10:38:27 PM »

well thanks for all the praise! Did I take some of your group to the bathroom?

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2011, 11:56:43 PM »

Ok cause there was only 2 VIP groups and one of them were drunk as hell and peed behind a rock. Making sure that wasnt you haha

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2011, 11:21:37 PM »

Unbelievable.  I wasn't kidding when I named y'all my #1 of the season earlier but tonight was INSANE!  Second best haunted house experience I've ever had......and I've had A LOT.  Thanks across the board to everyone associated with Midway Wicked Woods.  My co-worker was talking a bit of smack about not being scared at all this season.......heh.  She needed the garbage bag and blanket to protect my car seat from her wet britches on the drive home.  Be proud of yourselves.......that was AMAZING.

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2011, 12:13:31 AM »

I really don't know how she made it out of the house hahaha

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to: