November 18, 2017, 02:14:48 PM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Author Topic: New TV and Movies  (Read 10784 times)
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 12:54:41 PM »

OMG I have to see the movie Sinister!!!!  I just seen the preview (well kinda.....my eyes were closed)  and it sounded pretty scary!!!!
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2012, 07:21:32 AM »

It does sound scary, I had to look it up on IMDB. Only about 2 and half weeks til it starts.....

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2012, 09:19:00 AM »

looking forward to the "new" American horror"l,
although Not sure how I feel about an ENTIRE story change....I thought they had laid a great foundation with the house.

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2012, 02:45:59 PM »

Slaughter, I was hesitant at first also...but these promos I keep seeing are so cool. Still a great cast for this coming season. Here is a link to the quick promos on youtube.... http://www.youtube.com/user/americanhorrorstory?feature=watch

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2012, 03:14:58 PM »

I just looked at the American Horror Story's facebook page and got scared so I don't think I will be able to watch that but for those of you who can I think it looks really good!
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2012, 03:31:30 PM »

haha, it is a creepy/odd/crazy show. But it was so different and interesting last season. Maybe, watch one episode from last season so you get the tone of the show...

Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2012, 03:56:15 PM »

Radiant,
I try to never watch promos or trailers because, I'm  REAL bad about figuring out plot twist....some people on this board will 2nd that,  anyway am I correct assuming it's completely different cast? and that they "scrapped" the house story all together & this year is in a mental institution?

handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2012, 07:21:33 PM »

I'm looking forward to seeing Adam Levine's character. I hope he's a good actor. And, I want to see Evan Peters play the hero.

Fortune Favors the Bold
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2012, 09:42:38 PM »

Me too @handfulofrubies82.
@Slaughter...The characters are completely different, but they kept some of the cast, like Jessica Lange, Evan Peters,  Zachary Quinto, and a few more. The story takes place in an asylum.

Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2012, 01:51:19 AM »

Does anyone else like the Van Helsing movie from 2004 with Hugh Jackman? One of my favorites, because it featured updated versions of the classic "monsters". Dracula,  his vamp brides, Igor, Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde,  Werewolves, and Frankenstein.

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 11:38:15 AM »

I'm getting disc 1 of season 1 this week on Netflix.  Y'all have me curious....

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 06:45:29 PM »

of American Horror packer ?.... if so just "give it some time"... it will probably take 3 or 4 episodes before it "pulls you in"....  but I know in the past we have had the some  same movie "taste", so I think you might like it, Just don't base an opinion on the first episode...that one  wasn't that "great" to me....
Slaughter

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2012, 04:45:43 PM »

American Horror has me at episode 1.  Good stuff.  Honestly the opening scene with the kids was enough.  Great recommendation y'all!

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2012, 04:54:48 PM »

Yes!! It's such an odd and fascinating show. Now you are making me want to rewatch season 1.

zombieheavymetal

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 09:18:59 PM »

Waiting for 666 Park Avenue. John Lock from Lost is going to be awesome. Also waiting for [The Father] Rob Zombie's release The Lords of Salem.

I cut the flesh and make it bleed, Fresh skin is what I need, I let it dry out in the wood, All your crying did no good...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Jump to: