November 24, 2017, 08:48:34 PM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Author Topic: New TV and Movies  (Read 10852 times)
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2012, 01:36:11 PM »

Secret circle was cancelled.I actually liked it. AHS is crazy as ever. Can't wait to see how it evolves. Not too sure about the aliens either, but we shall see.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Slappy
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2012, 01:48:13 PM »

Oh, and let me say that unless you're a die-hard fan of the Paranormal Activity, don't waste your money on #4.  It was pretty much the same old tricks, but with another lame ending.
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2012, 10:05:59 AM »

Finally saw Sinister. It was good.

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2012, 10:29:16 PM »

Anyone still watching AHS?  Man I was so bummed to hear they were changing everything after season one.......but damn do I love what they're doing.  Same actors (mainly) with new roles.  I just adore this show!!

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2012, 02:37:40 AM »

Yep Backer, I'm diggin it also, not crazy about the "alien" angle but LOVE the time lapse back & forth from past to present.

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Slappy
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2012, 02:18:12 PM »

Honestly, I can't get into it.  I've actually stopped watching it.  And Walking Dead just about puts me to sleep anymore.  Maybe I'm a bit jaded, but AHS has gotten TOO weird, and Walking Dead is just that...dead.
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2012, 03:15:55 PM »

I'm with Slappy on AHS, only watched like 2 and half episodes and I couldn't put the effort into watching it anymore.

Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2012, 08:52:55 PM »

I'm still watching AHS. Yes it is completely different, but still interesting and crazy. Still so wrong (but entertaining.) Aliens are not my favorite either, but it's barely been part of it. Bloody face on the other hand...I'm not going to spoil anything but.....I just don't even know what to say. I predicted it, but I am still intrigued!!

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2012, 08:59:21 PM »

Yeah not catching alien vibes outside of the intro.  Love this show top to bottom.

Walking Dead- think they're doing fine still.  Season 2 with the missing girl really bummed me out because that just drug on forever.  I think things are now moving (we're losing long time characters) and introducing new troubles/villains. 

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2012, 02:53:45 PM »

**spoiler if you're not caught up* 
So, he was a dirty, dirty , Santa!!  I can't believe (yes i can) that they double crossed sister Jude and locked her in that room (how does she end up in Briarcliff?) And OMG, thank you Kit, but Lana should have killed that guy - i think that's going to be a big mistake

Fortune Favors the Bold
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2012, 06:38:44 PM »

Who else believes that the guy who claims to be the son of bloody face will turn out to be Kit  and Grace 's baby...... bet you guys didn't see that coming....

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
jhc36
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2013, 08:51:25 AM »

my brothers and I have been doing a Silent Night Deadly Night retrospective.  the perfect Christmas time series.
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2013, 12:41:47 PM »

Reviving this thread for the new season of shows and scary movies coming out... All the teasers for American Horror Story :Coven are creepy/disturbing/etc..but I expect nothing less from them.

bionic woman
A Little Haunted

« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2013, 03:52:04 PM »

Can't wait for the new American Horror Story!  One of the best well done and original shows I've seen in a long time!
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2013, 06:06:46 PM »

I'm waiting for Walking Dead (who isn't?!?)
Watching newest season of Boardwalk Empire...completely in love with this show...love it more than True Blood!
And - Duck Dynasty - I'm hooked.

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Jump to: