November 17, 2017, 06:07:06 PM
News: Visit a haunt in Virginia this season!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Horror Fields  (Read 4240 times)
Hatchet31
A Little Haunted

« on: September 04, 2011, 04:08:01 PM »

Horror Fields is a NEW haunt in Sawmills NC.

we will provide a family friendly environment; yet will also be enjoyed by teens and adults. The attraction is run by a group with over 20 years experience in the haunt industry. These men have taught classes at the national haunted attraction tradeshow Hauntcon. They bring a unique take to the haunt industry.
It is projected that this attraction will bring in over 7,000 guests to the town of Sawmills NC, giving much needed revenue to local restaurants and businesses. Guests will travel from all over the southeast, mostly from North Carolina.
This attraction will be open every Friday and Saturday in October. It is located at 4270 Helena St in Sawmills, NC. Admission will be $13, with coupons available all over the Hickory Area and at all local high schools, . A portion of the proceeds will go to help out local school systems.

Horror Fields  will be holding Acting Auditions on sept 10th at 1pm.  Then for the Actors that are chosen ,we will be having SCARE CLASS on sept 24th. Thats a 6 hour class that our actors will learn Character development, Awareness, Scare tactics, endurance, how to deal with problem customers .  

see more at 
www.horrorfields.com
facebook
twitter
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 04:10:11 PM by Hatchet31 » Logged

Blood Guts and Gore
www.horrorfields.com
Slappy
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 04:18:40 PM »

Welcome to the site!  And good luck on your inaugural year.  You've come to the right place to get some people to check you out this year.  Stick around!
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 05:11:09 PM »

Cool, tell us more about your event, is it inside, outside or both, are there any "other" events at you haunt like hayrides, carnival  games , & such ? Do you have a website to see some of it?

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Hatchet31
A Little Haunted

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 06:29:13 PM »

We have about 5 acres of corn and 2 acres of woods. we are an outdoor event. As of this year only the haunt will be open But have plans for a second event next year.  we will have different people out every weekend. right now we we have on oct 15th horrorstuff.net coming to do a LIVE podcast, then (tba date) Milestone wrestling will be having a show in the parking lot, Also (tba date) hickorynightout.com will be out one weekend with there whole crew. still may book one more event.

For more info look us up at horrorfields.com  and to keep up to date on everything we do look us up at facebook, We also have about 80 videos up on youtube from this year 2011. 

please ask us about anything else you need to know.

Ill see you in the field!!!

Blood Guts and Gore
www.horrorfields.com
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 04:53:00 PM »

It is nice to see a haunt get on the forum and post! I hope horror fields has a very successful 2011 season! Best of luck in everything you all do!

You can run, but you cannot hide
Hatchet31
A Little Haunted

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 08:04:46 PM »

Thanks Karma  Ive been around here for a long time I think I joined in about 2001 but Had a prob with my password so I made a new one a few years ago.  I mostly hang out at hauntworld cause there is someone to talk halloween all year long there. But I love nc haunts.   Be sure to check out the over 80 videos on youtube  horror fields has from this year.

Blood Guts and Gore
www.horrorfields.com
ngbomb2872
Haunted

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 01:25:28 PM »

Checked out your website.   Looks pretty good, I'm always up for checking out new haunts.   I will visit you guys here soon.
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 12:18:51 AM »

Sounds like yall have put in alot of work this year! I hope it turns out well. I think I may just come check you guys out as well. I love going to new haunts!

Holla at me on Facebook www.facebook.com/wes2cool

Or on Xbox Live: ZACK RYDER FTW
Hatchet31
A Little Haunted

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 08:32:24 PM »

Thanks wes we have put a TON of work in this year BUT we are still at first year haunt so there is LOTS we wanted to do but just didnt have time but you know haunts get better every year!!!!  Cant wait to meet you!!!

Blood Guts and Gore
www.horrorfields.com
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 11:50:33 PM »

Oh yea ill def come by and check u guys out this year! Looking forward to being scared!

Holla at me on Facebook www.facebook.com/wes2cool

Or on Xbox Live: ZACK RYDER FTW
Hatchet31
A Little Haunted

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 06:38:21 PM »

WE OPEN UP IN 1 WEEK!!!!!!!!!

Blood Guts and Gore
www.horrorfields.com
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 07:10:01 PM »

Best of luck for a successful 2011 season Jamie.  I'll be looking at coming up one night...

CoasterKerry
Haunted

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 12:29:07 PM »

Just checked out the site and the promo video...very cool!  I hope you have a great first season!
Hatchet31
A Little Haunted

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 07:29:05 PM »

Thanks badger and also thanks kerry.  The class went very well on sat.  We open on fri sept 30th.

Blood Guts and Gore
www.horrorfields.com
Hatchet31
A Little Haunted

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2011, 01:50:52 AM »

OK GANG HORROR FIELDS OPENS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!  Come out and get your scare on!!!    If any of you want to come volunteer as a pop scare actor this weekend please show up an hour before dark for makeup and wear all black. 

Blood Guts and Gore
www.horrorfields.com
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: