November 23, 2017, 02:29:33 AM
News: The Screaming Season is Here!  Visit a Featured Haunt and Enjoy!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Zombie hunting? Win!  (Read 2521 times)
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« on: September 21, 2011, 12:10:26 AM »

Anyone else heard about Spookywoods this year? They are going to have laser tag military zombie hunting. Sounds really fun. Sounds alot like the zombie mode from Call of Duty for all you that know what im talking about! Im def looking forward to that!

Holla at me on Facebook www.facebook.com/wes2cool

Or on Xbox Live: ZACK RYDER FTW
CoasterKerry
Haunted

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 12:41:48 PM »

The zombie hunt alone has a friend of mine begging for a baby sitter to come along the night we go!  I'm actually pretty excited about this addition.  I hope the make-up and interaction is as advertised...or I will be a very upset zombie hunter.  Last year the crowds and lack luster scaractors bugged me, but this has me encouraged to go back to Spookywoods for another year!
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 08:13:19 PM »

Yea I didnt even make it to Spookywoods last year bc I heard alot of bad reviews for it as opposed to the previous years

Holla at me on Facebook www.facebook.com/wes2cool

Or on Xbox Live: ZACK RYDER FTW
rita
A Little Haunted

Bat Sh*t Crazy

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 01:13:08 PM »

My daughter and her friends did the Zombie Hunting last weekend... they said it was pretty cool.

Her review of the haunt was this: the effects are always fantastic.  Many of the same props/areas (of course), they still do the tram ride, etc... and the make up is outstanding.  But the actors weren't too committed to the scares.

I'm hoping they get better with practice and as the crowds grow and get more enthusiastic. I have tickets for this Thursday... I'll post my review in the review section after that.  But I doubt that I'll do the zombie tag.  I'll let my guests do it, but since I walk with a cane, stuff like that is a bit too taxing.

I think it's a great idea, though!

I'm not ready to say goodbye...
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 02:08:44 PM »

Going tomorrow night and excited to see how it works!
CoasterKerry
Haunted

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 02:53:18 PM »

Going tomorrow night and excited to see how it works!

Headed there tomorrow as well...Looking forward to it and hoping that the actors are on their game.  There has been a lot of great competition out there this year so far with characters really dedicated.  Spookywoods better step it up!  Also...are you the Diana heading out there with Packbacker and crew?  If so..what a perfect screen name!!  I look forward to hanging out at a haunt with you again!  Shocked)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: