November 18, 2017, 09:49:38 PM
News: Do something scary... go to a Haunted House!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Ghost Hunters and Paranormal Witness  (Read 3877 times)
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« on: September 21, 2011, 12:42:11 AM »

Ok, just about everyone knows about the tv show Ghost Hunters, but has anyone seen the show Paranormal Witness that comes on Wed nights at 10 after Ghost Hunters? Wow, that show is insanse! I've watched both shows so far and def get chill bumps at some point and time on the show. It "supposedly" based off of true events and I try to open my mind and believe it. I was def seeing things in my backyard that night after watching that show. Wild! haha

Holla at me on Facebook www.facebook.com/wes2cool

Or on Xbox Live: ZACK RYDER FTW
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 05:51:28 PM »

Check out Ghost Adventures and Paranormal challenge, those are pretty intense as well

You can run, but you cannot hide
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 09:47:11 PM »

i probably couldn't handle it, but just because i like to terrorize myself, i am going to watch an eposide, i'll let you know how i hold up.  the "real" stuff gets under my skin.

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 11:53:18 PM »

Check out Ghost Adventures and Paranormal challenge, those are pretty intense as well

Yea Ive heard from ALOT of ppl that Ghost Adventures was really good. Im gonna check that show out on Netflix

nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 07:51:41 PM »

Ok, just about everyone knows about the tv show Ghost Hunters, but has anyone seen the show Paranormal Witness that comes on Wed nights at 10 after Ghost Hunters?

I just set my autotune for back to back episodes sunday at 9am...safer to watch in the daytime...lol

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Karmakrazy13
Completely Haunted

Frightseeking Since 2007

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 04:57:30 PM »

i probably couldn't handle it, but just because i like to terrorize myself, i am going to watch an eposide, i'll let you know how i hold up.  the "real" stuff gets under my skin.

Ghost Adventures is really incredible, it is just the 3 guys who go in, no big camera crew. All they want is evidence, they do not Hollywood the experience at all, very genuine stuff. They also show the stuff they capture on the fly, instead of making you wait until the end of the show

You can run, but you cannot hide
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 10:41:50 AM »

You mean Zach Douche-Baggins?  I absolutely abhore him and his crew.  He goes into places and asks the ghosts to prove they are there by hitting him............ I mean come on... Ghost Hunters are by far more authentic, with much better crew personalities (IMO). 

Ghost Adventures is the like the punchline to many jokes between Slappy and me (and pretty much the rest of the family).

Not to mention that I still can't get over Zach's awful hair and sense of style... but I digress.  I'm a huge Ghost Hunters fan.

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

*FrightSeeker and Hacker*
Slappy
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 06:11:02 PM »

I'm still waiting for American Horror Story myself.  Looks like it should be interesting.  But yeah, not a fan of Ghost Adventures..."If you're there, IF YOU'RE THERE...throw something at my head!"  Oh, if only something would come flying at his huge nose and faux-hawk!
CoasterKerry
Haunted

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 10:52:41 PM »

I love Ghost Hunters!  I've watched a few of the Paranormal Witness shows...haven't decided what I think about that show yet.  I like the concept, but the re-enactments sometimes get on my nerves.  Although the recent poltergeist episode with the dolls getting thrown around didn't do me any favors.  I get kind of creeped out occasionally in the upstairs of my own house...which is where my computer is...and where I am right now!  I didn't get online that night after watching. 

I have not watched a complete episode of Ghost Adventures...I agree with the douche baggins description.  Could not tolerate that one for long at all!  Can't seem to get enough of the Ghost Hunters crew.  Other than the music overlay that obscures the very noises they are seeking out, I really enjoy their entire format.  And I love to watch Steve and Tango's antics!

I'm also looking forward to American Horror Story.
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 08:11:08 PM »

I watched the first episode of Ghost Adventures on netflix the other night and it literally gave me one hell of a crazy nightmare! Def an awesome show!

ngbomb2872
Haunted

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2011, 08:52:46 PM »

That dude on Ghost adventures needs to find another job.  Maybe working at Ed Hardy since that's all he wears.  It would be cool if a ghost pushed him out of a window or down a flight of stairs.
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2011, 09:54:03 PM »

lmfao! He got the crap scratched out of his back on the first episode by a "ghost"

~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2011, 03:17:18 PM »

That dude on Ghost adventures needs to find another job.  Maybe working at Ed Hardy since that's all he wears.  It would be cool if a ghost pushed him out of a window or down a flight of stairs.

I could not have said that better, even if I tried!  Can't stop laughing,  Grin

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

*FrightSeeker and Hacker*
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 08:29:36 PM »

American Horror Story premieres tonight at 10PM ET/PT only on FX.  Who's going to watch??

handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 11:11:51 PM »

I watched American Horror Story...so creepy.  A show I should dvr and watch in the day time instead of night.
Which character is the creepiest? And how does that creepy guy (patient of the father) keep sneaking in and talking to the daughter, seriously, don't TV parents pay attn. to their kids, lol?

Fortune Favors the Bold
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: