November 21, 2017, 09:04:34 PM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Ghost Hunters and Paranormal Witness  (Read 3890 times)
Slappy
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 07:28:35 AM »

I watched as much as I could until I fell asleep, and it was pretty creepy.  The kid is creepy, so is the girl that keeps sneaking into the house telling the mother she's going to die.  And the girl at the school that flipped out because the daughter was smoking, WTF?  I did dvr it though, so I can finish it later.
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 03:49:06 PM »

Crazy creepy show. I like it. I might have to watch it again.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
ngbomb2872
Haunted

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 04:50:58 PM »

I agree, it was creepy more than anything.   Seems like it has promise.
Slappy
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2011, 07:40:29 AM »

We finished watching it last night.  Definitely creepy, and quite...um...sexual, too.  But it messes with your mind on a level like "Jacob's Ladder".  I like it so far.
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 07:22:34 PM »

Who's excited for a new American Horror Story and Paranormal Witness? ME!!!
Paranormal Witness features a haunted plantation home in North Carolina.

Fortune Favors the Bold
Slappy
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2011, 07:42:42 AM »

Set the DVR to record AHS, knew I wouldn't stay awake for it.  I saw part of Paranormal Witness, kinda creepy...
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2011, 11:26:13 AM »

I think the patient of the father is dead because he was with the neighbor lady when she told the maid she didn't want to have to kill her again. Also, I think the dad is a little nuts. When he walked in the kitchen and saw the maid in the skimpy uniform he didn't say anything except, "Are you sure you want to hire her?" What a dork! Most people would have said something about the outfit she was wearing which would have led to a discussion and the maid wouldn't have been hired lol.  Another good one that just started is Bedlam on BBC America. It just started and is good so far. Also, everyone needs to watch Top Hallow Screams on The Weather Channel, Monday, Oct. 17 at 9:00 pm est. They are showing Kersey Valley Spookywoods and with luck you will see Bethyboo and I being our brave selves lol.

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
Slappy
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2011, 11:39:25 AM »

They're all dead, except for the realtor and the new owners.  The rest are all ghosts.  I figured that out about 15 minutes into the show.  Now we just need to figure out exactly how they all tie together.  Hopefully I'll get to watch last night's episode tonight.
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2011, 03:02:39 PM »

Shall we make a new thread devoted to AHS? So much to say about last nights episode, but from the very beginning I really enjoyed the music/score. The film scores of Bernard Herrmann have been haunting me for weeks now.  The main theme from Vertigo has been my text message tone since we got back from Sleep No More.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: