November 24, 2017, 11:46:24 AM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Nightmare House  (Read 2057 times)
DrNitemare

« on: September 29, 2011, 06:32:10 PM »

Well.. It seems it's that time of year again! Opening night is tomorrow night for us on the VA side of the haunt world here at 'The Nightmare House' and we're stoked! This is a brand new haunt at a brand new location in downtown Emporia, VA(which is right off of highway 95 less than 15 mins away from the NC border by the way) The haunt is situated in the lower half of a two-story store front building that was built sometime in the late 1800s (Dont worry.. It only looks creepy. It wont fall down we promise!). We have implemented many new scare tactics that we've never used before and have a ton of new crazy props and things to look at. So if your looking for some of the most intense, in-your face scaring you'll experience this year and feel like heading north come on up and check us out at The Nightmare House! We will be running specials throughout the month just check out our site at www.thenightmarehouse.com and our facebook. Be sure to like the page!
Slappy
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 07:18:04 PM »

Awesome, and welcome aboard Frightseekers!  I know in the past we've had quite a few people ask about some haunts in Virgina, so hopefully we can send some haunt seekers your way.  Good luck with your inaugural season!
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 08:40:00 PM »

Hell yes! I will be traveling straight through Emporia saturday night from Martinsville on my way to the OBX for a fishing trip. I will definitely need to make a pit stop there and check yall out!

Holla at me on Facebook www.facebook.com/wes2cool

Or on Xbox Live: ZACK RYDER FTW
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: