November 23, 2017, 11:34:28 AM
News: The Screaming Season is Here!  Visit a Featured Haunt and Enjoy!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Opening Weekend for the Hacker House!  (Read 3305 times)
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« on: September 29, 2011, 08:59:38 PM »

So im taking a big group of about 10 of my friends to the Hacker House this weekend! Have not been to the Hacker House since they had their big open house 2 years ago in the down pouring rain and I ran into my boy Slappy and Prof Hacker! Unfortunately, I didnt get to go to Hacker House last year b/c it rained on the night we had planned to go there Sad I think the forecast is clear this weekend though! Will be seeing you soon Prof Hacker!

Holla at me on Facebook www.facebook.com/wes2cool

Or on Xbox Live: ZACK RYDER FTW
Slappy
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 09:58:47 AM »

And you'll see yours truly again as well.  Just look for the blue leisure suit...
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 11:44:14 AM »

And you'll see yours truly again as well.  Just look for the blue leisure suit...

Sans chicken head I assume?  We'll see ya 8:30-9ish tonight.

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Slappy
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 12:19:08 PM »

Eagle!  Eagle head!!!  LOL!  No face but mine tonight.  See you then packbacker.  We've got lots of friends coming tonight....
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 03:48:23 PM »

We will be there tonight after the football game : )

Fortune Favors the Bold
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 06:24:09 AM »

Just wanted to say thanks to the whole crew at Hacker House.  We had a fantastic time this evening.  I had been a bit down on the place the past 2 years but I think tonight was the perfect storm for us.  They've turned it up a notch this year folks..........go visit em soon!

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 07:35:05 AM »

I've had another traumatizing experience at the Hacker House! Didn't sleep much thinking about it.  I thought I would be braver this year. Great job!
Slappy
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 11:10:18 AM »

And we want to thank all the Fright Team members who came out last night.  It was great seeing all of you!  I hope you had a great time, I know I did!
k2quiere
Completely Haunted

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 03:21:28 PM »

It was definitely a great way to start off the season!!

K2
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 04:24:17 PM »

Last night was tremendous. I hated that we had to leave but my brother was pretty sick. I can't believe the monsters got in the car again! Another traumatic experience for sure!

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 11:39:50 AM »

I as well had a BLAST at Hacker House this weekend! The swamp room at thmoe house exit was epic!

Holla at me on Facebook www.facebook.com/wes2cool

Or on Xbox Live: ZACK RYDER FTW
CoasterKerry
Haunted

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2011, 01:42:29 PM »

Fantastic start to the season Friday night at the Hacker House!  It was also very cool to meet so many of you.  Thanks again for welcoming me to the board and as not being too disappointed to find out that I am in fact NOT a dude.  This is the first time I've had a chance to get online with work and such...and now I'm off to the fair.  I just wanted to jump in and say thanks again...and that Hacker House is off to a great start! 
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2011, 06:12:20 PM »

Hacker House,
Thank you from all The Slaughter House crew that visited, most of our cast members had never seen you guys show, and did you ever give them one! Great way to start the season! It also was what I wanted my actors to see, the sets, the actors, the whole experience! Hope you guys continue to have a good season!
SLaughter

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2011, 06:44:32 PM »

We were there too. I didn't get to meet you so I am not sure if you were there when we were. Bethyboo and I were the ones everyone was laughing at.

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
Slappy
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2011, 09:02:23 PM »

Slaughter came Saturday, so you missed that group Sissy.  Which is a shame, would they have LOVED to see you and bethyboo...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: