November 23, 2017, 12:21:06 AM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: How too...need simple direction  (Read 1055 times)
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« on: October 07, 2011, 09:02:29 PM »

What is the best recipe or method for making fake blood.  Must be easy and not wash out.  I have a butchers apron that i need to splatter & smear in a very haunted twisted way. 
please help.

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Slappy
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 07:25:35 AM »

Depends on what kind of blood.  Thinner blood can easily be purchased at any Halloween or costume store, or any place that carries Halloween costumes (Target, WalMart, etc.)  For thicker, stickier blood... corn syrup and food coloring.  Or you can purchase paint (artist's paint from any crafts store), and mix it with some water to the color and consistency you like, and voila!
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 08:52:38 AM »

The best blood in my opinion. Simple and looks great...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAmyAlj2FjU

Although you probably want Perma-Blood which doesn't go on skin and is rather expensive...

http://www.palenightproductions.com/blood.html
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 09:00:34 AM by Badger » Logged

nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 10:22:44 PM »

LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!  Thanks so much!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 07:00:12 PM »

I made this.  It is awesome.  Trying to figure out how to upload a pic for you all to see.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 09:06:18 PM by nctrembley0613 » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: