November 17, 2017, 04:11:51 PM
News: Visit a haunt in Virginia this season!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: IT'S NEARLY HERE - OPENING NIGHTS  (Read 1606 times)
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« on: September 27, 2012, 07:31:50 PM »

I have been reading the Official Reviews & the Member Reviews from 2011 and I am completely pumped up for 2012 season.  I hope all the guests and the new members check out 2011 reviews, they really crank up the anticipation of all these Haunts opening up soon.  I cannot wait to put on my blue jeans tomorrow, hopefully a hoodie, and go find a great scare after work.  Please, weather, don't rain us out!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 07:38:22 PM »

Amen!

So where's everyone going tomorrow/this weekend?

Weather permitting we are going to Hacker House Friday night and checking out Wicked Whimsies Saturday night....

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 07:45:44 PM »

Woods of Terror Friday night
Hacker House Saturday night

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
zombieheavymetal

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 07:07:53 AM »

I will be at Woods Of Terror Friday night and Hacker House Saturday night. Excellent weekend coming up with a full moon and rainy weather. More rain  means  more blood on the highway. Under the moonlight the blood will glisten.

I cut the flesh and make it bleed, Fresh skin is what I need, I let it dry out in the wood, All your crying did no good...
waya

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 12:48:47 PM »

Stuck working late Friday night but going to try to hit hacker Saturday
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: