November 21, 2017, 01:18:08 AM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 5th Annual charlotte Zombie Walk - October 15th  (Read 1268 times)
Badger
Completely Haunted

« on: September 26, 2011, 07:22:44 PM »

Any Frightseekers want to take a night and come attend this?  Scarowinds, Campground Massacre, and the NC Fear Factory are all within 30 minutes of Uptown Charlotte

www.charlottezombiewalk.net

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=165744193494742

After 4 years of feasting on tasty brains, the Charlotte Zombie Walk marks its 5th anniversary with it's biggest and deadest event yet! Come early to terrify the streets of Uptown Charlotte.

There will be a canned food drive supporting Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina so please bring a couple cans of food to help those in need.  Also, we will be collecting money for Costumes for Kids, a charity which provides gently used costumes for kids in hospitals over Halloween.

Stay tuned for details as you don't want to miss this.

Phil's will be offering food and/or drink special to anyone dressed as the Undead, so grab a bite of living food before heading out to devour some juicy and tasty brains...

As a bonus, the world-famous movie star and diva Mommie-D will be making an appearance as the special guest of honor.

www.secondharvestmetrolina.org
www.costumesforkids.net
www.mommie-d.com

Slappy
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 09:31:25 AM »

Gah, I really wish I could be there Badger.  I know we came last year with a group from Hacker House and had a great time, but that's a night we're open this year.  Best of luck to you, I hope you get a great turn-out!

Anyone who can make it to this should definitely check it out.  It's a good time, some great costumes and makeup, and it's for a great cause.  Plus, who doesn't want to walk through uptown Charlotte dressed like a zombie?! 
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 11:27:01 AM »

I wish I could have done it a bit earlier Slappy, but my due to the nature of my business, I was unable to schedule anything beforehand  like last year.  I am going to have to block out a weekend in late-August/early-September next year to hold this (or perhaps in November).  We shall see how things go this year (which should be great) and ask participants when they would like to see the next one.

Please spread the word regardless.  I'm hoping to have 500 for the 5th...

www.charlottezombiewalk.net

Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 12:24:12 PM »

Here's a poster for anyone that would like one...

Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 06:36:43 PM »

This Saturday for anyone who's interested in coming down...

Hearsegal81
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 09:54:16 PM »

My family and I are going to one in VA that same day this will be my first one... I'm so excited, trying to even figure out a costume for my one year old hehe...best of luck to yours Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: