November 24, 2017, 09:39:58 AM
News: Do something scary... go to a Haunted House!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Halloween candy  (Read 2844 times)
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« on: October 10, 2011, 10:20:22 PM »

Alright, what's your favorite, guilty pleasure, least favorite?

I bought some M&MS "white chocolate candy corn" at Wal-Mart tonight.  Holy crap- addictive!  They're super sweet but man oh man I know I'll have to get  a second bag.

Favorites have to be Reese's cups or pieces. Chocolate and peanut butter together just makes sense.

Least favorite- I never really cared for Sweet-Tarts/Bottle Caps etc. 

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 01:45:20 AM »

Those M&M's sound good, I want to look for them now. I know they've been out for awhile, but I just tried the peanut butter snickers and the bite size, snack version is perfect. I also like the fast break, and reese's pieces. Basically, anything with peanut butter is my guilty pleasure. Also really love Nerds, but they're kind of like I only want them every so often as to not get tired of them.

Sweet Tarts are good, but I only get the green, orange or purple ones because radiant_red eats the blue and red ones. I never get them on my own.

Least favorite - anything with coconut, like Almond Joy, doesn't that have coconut, ewww?? Never understood why they would give those out on Halloween. Oh, and butterscotch hard candy, ewww.

Fortune Favors the Bold
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 03:21:00 AM »

I always love the hershey miniatures. And my favorite candies are reese's peanut butter cups and butterfingers. I always hated getting those mystery candies in the black and orange wrappers. I spend a ton of money on Halloween candy so that no kid leaves my house saying gross or cheap. I give the good stuff.
jhc36
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 07:25:49 AM »

my favorite has always been the sweet tarts/bottle caps/ nerds.  any of those.

least-  those crappy black and orange wrapped carmel type things.  no idea.  just terrible. 
ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 10:56:27 AM »

You gotta love SNICKERS!!!!

I very much dislike, "Now or laters"!

I'm not a clown that makes you laugh, instead you MAKE ME LAUGH as you Scream in PAIN!
Slappy
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 11:04:50 AM »

I'm a huge fan of anything with chocolate and peanut butter together.  I do really like chocolate covered pretzels, too.  I also like sour candy like sweet tarts, tear jerkers, etc.  But my favorite guilty pleasure around this time of year...those caramel and chocolate covered apples with all the candy/nuts on them.  I had one covered with Oreo's and Reeses' from the fair, and it was incredible!  But really I go for most things that have a Halloween theme.  To me, it makes them better.  Put a wrapper on something that looks like  a ghost or jack o' lantern, and it suddenly becomes more fun!
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 11:21:44 AM »

Oh those orange and black mystery candies.....ewwww.  Good call on those. 

Every year I buy a TON of candy on the off chance that my yard full of Halloween tackiness brings me trick or treaters.  Every year after my 4 trick or treaters I'm left with a mound of stuff.  I buy the good stuff, too, cause it's gonna be me eating it until I decide to take it to work. 

This year- skittles, nerds, gummi life savers, starburst, hersheys, reeses cups, gummy body parts, among others.  I can feel myself getting fatter.

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 04:19:33 PM »

Candy corn is the best! Haha Slappy will disagree but he's just wrong Grin

Hearsegal81
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 05:11:55 PM »

I don't know if they have them out this year but last year they had the candy corn hershey kisses now they were VERY addictive lol... might have to try to find those m&ms ones cause I really liked the kisses ones. Mine all time fav would have to be snickers... and those peanut butter taffy candies wrapped in the black and orange wrappers... I can't remember what they are called though. My least favorite in licorice (sp)? I can't stand em yuck yuck yuck lol
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 05:47:14 PM »

Candy corn is the best! Haha Slappy will disagree but he's just wrong Grin

AMEN!  I get it every year and he hates it!!  Hehe

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

*FrightSeeker and Hacker*
Slappy
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 05:50:09 PM »

Candy corn is just too sweet for me, sorry. I do like the pumpkin cream Hershey Kisses, too.
Blame Elvis
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 05:52:35 PM »

Candy corn is the truth! I freakin' love that stuff.

Also funny Jonathan how you hate those orange and black mystery candies, I hate those orange and black mystery candies. It's almost like we went trick or treat together when we were little.  Grin

Edit: These might not count, but how good are candy apples?!!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:55:18 PM by Blame Elvis » Logged
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 08:25:39 PM »

Never tried the pumpkin cream kisses but that sounds awsome

handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 09:10:10 PM »

walmart M&Ms white chocolate candy corn coupon
http://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontent.aspx?id=100554

Fortune Favors the Bold
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 12:00:23 AM »

I love sweet tarts! Chocolate wise its  buttercups or butterfingers. Though, I used to not really like candy corn, I have lately.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: