November 23, 2017, 10:47:31 PM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Get Your Scream On!  (Read 4492 times)
Prof. Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011, 01:57:54 PM »

...Uhhhmmm... hitting this place up maybe Thursday! Smiley

ReLliK,
We're not open this Thursday, but we are open Fri, Sat, Sun, and Halloween, of course.
Looking forward to you!
-Prof.
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2011, 02:25:55 PM »

Slappy, you guys do not have to go to any "extra" trouble on our account.  So just remember that and don't trouble yourself with any cumbersome paperwork or blood or anything else like that. 
Slappy
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011, 02:46:02 PM »

Oh, it's no trouble whatsoever!  Don't you worry your little head about a thing, the monsters will be more than happy to give you and your group the full VIP treatment.  It will truly be an experience you never forget.  Like I said, old clothes you don't care about, or big ponchos.  You've been warned!   Grin
CoasterKerry
Haunted

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2011, 02:55:52 PM »

Wow...this all sounds truly interesting!  Too bad we're heading the opposite direction this weekend...enjoy the excess blood!   Wink
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2011, 03:02:11 PM »

Blood, waivers and ponchos....you guys have way too much sadistic fun at bethyboos and my expense! She is at work totally babbling to herself because she is already terrified and I may not sleep the rest of the week from nervous shakes. If we curl up in balls crying for our mommies just call 911.

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 06:41:48 PM »

Oh! I thought the COH was heading up there, for "special treatment" on Thurs?

I'm not a clown that makes you laugh, instead you MAKE ME LAUGH as you Scream in PAIN!
~honey~
Completely Haunted

Crazed Blonde

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 08:16:00 PM »

We are only open on Fridays and Saturdays, and of course for this Halloween weekend, Sunday and Monday too. 

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

*FrightSeeker and Hacker*
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2011, 11:14:35 AM »

Since bethyboo and I submitted our reviews earlier in the season we aren't writing one for when we came Friday night. However, I wanted to update all of you on what happened after we left. You guys did it to us again! Bethboo and I had  been admitted to the hospital. They immediately put us on oxygen then started an I.V. Of as many tranquilizers they could think of. They then discussed whether we should be committed or not. All they managed to get from us is our saying the monsters are coming, don't put poop on us, we gotta go and no eye contact. They have put bibs on us since we kept rocking back and forth and drooling. They wouldnt let us have visitors because we screamed and thrashed around whenever a doctor came in the room while we screamed at the doctors not to chop us up. They let us go home today since it is Halloween and they said there was nothing more they could do for us. Just thought you should know!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 11:34:12 AM by Sissyhaunt » Logged

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
Slappy
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2011, 11:17:42 AM »

Hmmm...mission accomplished!   Grin
Dr. Johnas Hacker
Completely Haunted

Give me a SPARKS!.. and I will let you live.

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2011, 07:33:14 PM »

BOOOOOOOOyyAAAA! Tongue

I will make you Scream yourself to sleep....
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: