November 23, 2017, 10:57:06 PM
News: Do something scary... go to a Haunted House!
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: American Horror Story  (Read 6550 times)
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« on: October 13, 2011, 03:52:26 PM »

Discuss!!
What a scary episode. One of my biggest fears, home intruders!!
What does the neighbor have against Violet? Why poison her and not the others? If Taint is a ghost, is he trying to help violet or hurt her? He saved her last night, but I'm not sure of his motives yet.
Oh, and why doesn't the dad ever walk all his patients to and from his office; he's asking for a problem?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 03:54:08 PM by handfulofrubies82 » Logged

Fortune Favors the Bold
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 11:03:27 PM »

have you ever notice that almost all of it takes place in the house?I think that Taint & the maid are ghost for sure. I think everyone the family has met has been ghost, with the exception of the " home invaders".
Whats the deal with EVERYONE saying "what are you affraid of" it's said like 10 times in the first two shows?
I like it, hope it's around for a while.

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Slappy
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 09:10:21 AM »

Yeah, like I said in the other thread, I'm pretty sure they're all ghosts except for the family (and the home invaders).  Seems to be like they choose one of the family members, they like them, and kill the rest.  It seems to be the mother that they like in this instance.  And I think they'll conspire to either have her kill her family, or make it look like she did.  I haven't quite figured it if the burned man is a ghost, but he's damn creepy.  Good episode though, we just watched it last night.
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 03:25:17 PM »

I think they are all  ghost except the family.  This show really sucks you in, I can't want to see what happens next.
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 12:39:06 PM »

I finally watched episodes 2 and 3.  This show is super creepy and I think they are all doomed.
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 01:02:56 PM »

Each episode leaves me with more questions. Direct TV is supposed to suspend FX on Nov 1. This does not make me happy.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 02:04:22 PM »

I wouldn't get worked up about the "Nov 1st deadline" , It's all about money & contracts... I doubt Direct TV will loose the network, just as FX will "only" be vieable on "Dish"... it's big companys playing games trying to get everyone "worked up".
 I thought the last episode was good... I like the way they are writing the new characters into the story.
Slaughter

Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 02:20:56 PM »

I wouldn't get worked up about the "Nov 1st deadline" , It's all about money & contracts... I doubt Direct TV will loose the network, just as FX will "only" be viewable on "Dish"... it's big companys playing games trying to get everyone "worked up".

Now is the part where I say ........  "told you so"...... No break up in service & everything is fine.

Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 04:17:41 PM »

Haha I know. So happy they reached an agreement just in time.... Last night was crazy as usual. Can't keep up with all those ghosts. I need to know who was reaching for violet from under the bed.

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 06:53:26 PM »

I think that the thing reaching was what ever is in the basement that tore up that girls face in the 1st or 2nd show.
Keeping up with all the ghost was crazy, but I'm looking at where the writers are taking the security guard angle.
I know he'll be future shows...let's face it there will be some "panic" calls made in that house. Not sure if I like Tate being the "victim", I'm sure he deserved it, but I don't like that angle. Looking forward to next week. and oh yea ....TOLD YOU SO!
Slaughter
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:04:49 PM by slaughter » Logged

Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 01:02:59 PM »

I actually found out the hand reaching out was hayden, which doesn't really make sense to me, why would she be reaching for violet....Next week could be a doozy from what I have read. Tate is such a complex character. We have seen 2 different sides of him. He is interesting.

handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 09:01:48 PM »

I'm thinking hayden under the bed was just a way to be creepy, more than serving the point to threaten violet. What's creepier than something hiding under the bed; totally creeped you out?

Interesting to see if we'll like Tate after the upcoming episode. His face/skull makeup sure did look scary though.

Fortune Favors the Bold
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2011, 04:11:12 AM »

Late to the party on this one.  So it's on FX?  Past episodes available online?  I could google it but I'm tired and lazy and I know you fine people will give me the answer....

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2011, 08:33:32 AM »

it's on fx.. not sure about online but would think so, you have only missed 4 shows & the way it's written backer, each show has it's own "story" that is concluded but adds to to overall story line.
So far I feel like the writters have done a pretty good job, & you know how critical I can be on writing & story lines.
If you were to jump on board now you wouldn't be too lost you could catch back up just off  the above post &  commonsense.
Slaughter.

Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2011, 10:34:25 AM »

New episode tonight!

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: