November 19, 2017, 07:01:56 PM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Has anyone been to Nightmare on Scales Street?  (Read 892 times)
hauntedgenre

« on: October 15, 2011, 02:27:17 PM »

gone
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:11:20 PM by hauntedgenre » Logged

If you don't pay attention and if your imagination isn't pretty much engaged, you're going to miss things and you're going to miss opportunities for it to be as compelling and as creepy as it can be. -Bruce Greenwood
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 03:33:40 PM »

We were there last night.  I'll put up a full review tomorrow.  It's hard for me to say it but I was left a little wanting last night.  I still had a great time but having been the past two years....too much of it is the same.  If you've never been......GO NOW!  For those that have been you're going to recognize a half dozen to ten of the scares.  It still looks amazing, people still scream knowing what's coming, but I was a bit disappointed that there didn't seem to be too much new this year.  One of the guys inside said they re-did 40% of the haunt....I just can't buy it. 

That said, their props are top notch, makeup is fantastic, and I watched a couple 18 year old guys run for their car afterwards!

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 11:46:25 PM »

Don't get me wrong....these folks do a haunt right.  It's just there wasn't enough new for me this year.  I could point to where the scare was going to be, knew what scene we were coming on, etc.  For NOSS virgins......I'd be shocked if you didn't fall in love with it. 

And six or seven in 2 nights?  Good lord that's awesome!  We pulled our very first triple feature tonight and I'm exhausted!

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: