November 22, 2017, 01:36:37 PM
News: The Screaming Season is Here!  Visit a Featured Haunt and Enjoy!
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Week 4 where ya going?  (Read 4951 times)
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« on: October 17, 2011, 08:41:25 PM »

Never too early to plan, right?

Friday 21st-  Boogerwoods

Saturday 22nd- Slaughterhouse Experience and Darkside Haunted Estates

Sunday 23rd-  Midway Wicked Woods

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 08:54:43 PM »

Look forward to seeing / meeting you packbacker.
Slaughter.

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 09:02:43 PM »

We're thinking a similar schedule to that too! I don't know much about Darkside Haunted Estates.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 09:07:40 PM »

Still in the planning stages, slaugher, but I'm hoping to have several people from Raleigh join us.  One will be a haunted house virgin......  Can't wait to finally make it up there to see ya!

Radiant Red- I don't either but I figure if Im driving that far I'm gonna do any in the area.  Slaughter knows a bit about Darkside if he wants to share.

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 09:08:55 PM »

Well I might as well let the cat out of the bag... we are located right across the street from each other..
we were all together for over 10 years... not anymore, & I will not say anything bad about them...
I doubt the same would be exchanged,  My focus is our haunt...our show... our customers... that's why the "breakup" happened, due to differance in outlook of these things.
With all that being said check out their web site if you think you might like it, go check them out, & if you do be sure to tell them I sent you, & see the response you get.
Slaughter.

Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 09:12:14 PM »

At packbacker, check out the new pic I posted in our thread "this is the house" is the tag.
Slaughter

ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 09:30:55 PM »

Make sure if you stop by Castle of Horror, talk to Rellik! Tell him you're a frightseeker.. he would love to meet you!

I'm not a clown that makes you laugh, instead you MAKE ME LAUGH as you Scream in PAIN!
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 10:07:15 PM »

One will be a haunted house virgin......

ha ha ha ha...I love taking HH virgins...they are the BEST to have along.  Makes the whole experience so much more interesting.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 10:10:08 PM by nctrembley0613 » Logged

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 10:41:04 PM »

Can't wait to see you at Midway packbacker! Let me know who to look for for sure! Have to drop a line to Ruckus but he's hard to miss Wink And if you can try to be one of the last groups of the nite so I can meet you guys after the trail is over.

ngbomb2872
Haunted

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 11:30:47 PM »

Wicked woods or Boogerwoods this weekend.
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 12:00:53 AM »

Same thing I said to packbacker goes for you too!

Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011, 06:21:31 AM »

There is still a possibility I'm going to Huntsville, Alabama to check out Disturbia and Arx Mortis for Rotting Flesh Radio.  If those plans fall though, I might have to FINALLY make the drive up and check out...Hacker House.

Slappy
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 08:19:11 AM »

And we would welcome you with open arms Badger...  Grin

Personally, I get to check out some haunted houses this week.  My Hacker House friends and I get special treatment tonight at Castle of Horror, and Thursday at X-Treme Fear.  See, it's not what you know, it's WHO you know.  Special preemptive thanks to the folks from CoH and X-Treme, can't wait to see all of you.

On a side note, I may be making a special trip to see my friends at Midway next week...
jhc36
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 11:16:34 AM »

I'll be going to midway and camp fear either friday or sat...and hitting up boogerwoods the other day. 

badger, speaking of rotting flesh radio...which i love by the way... i haven't heard a new episode since sept. 30th. everything still going ok there?
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 12:10:30 PM »

I'll be going to midway and camp fear either friday or sat...and hitting up boogerwoods the other day. 

badger, speaking of rotting flesh radio...which i love by the way... i haven't heard a new episode since sept. 30th. everything still going ok there?

There have been some issues, some tech-related, some personal, but JJ assures everyone that the new shows are on the way...

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: