November 23, 2017, 11:36:38 AM
News: Visit a North Carolina haunt this weekend!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Final Weekend!  (Read 2225 times)
Slappy
« on: October 24, 2011, 12:24:52 PM »

Well Frightseekers, Halloween is nearly upon us!  The holiday we all look forward to is almost here, so I have to ask...Have you been scared this year?  Give us the rundown!  What was your favorite experience, favorite haunts, biggest surprise, biggest disappointment?  Sure, you can answer after this weekend, but maybe you have some stories to share now?  And what are your plans for the final weekend of scares? 

To the Fright Team, thank you all for the time and effort you've put forth this season.  I hope you all have enjoyed it, as I did in the past.

To the other Frightseekers, thank you for your reviews as well, and I hope each of you hangs around after the season.  You never know when we might have another Frightseekers get-together!
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 09:01:42 PM »

I can't believe it's here already!  Sad....and I have WAY too much to do in the yard before my 3 trick or treaters materialize.

Alas, I have yet to find a haunt who has scared me this year.  It's incredibly difficult to do...but I still have 5 left to go so bring it!

My best experience was last night- Midway brought the goods.  I have never, ever seen such relentless terrorizing in line before.  I saw a guy almost in tears surrounded by three clowns who ran out of line.  It did my heart good.  It was a very solid outing for us last year but to date is my #1 of the season- just fantastic start to finish. 

And honestly the thanks should go to you and nchaunts...for tickets, info, discussions, and this place to share the love.

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 12:46:38 PM »

This weekend we are going to Castle of Horror, Slaughter House Horror, and back to Hacker House.  Should be a scary good time!
jhc36
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 03:09:56 PM »

my thoughts exactly packbacker.  but in the final weekend...we will be attending hacker house on the 30th and then we will bring to life our third annual yard haunt on halloween. 
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 04:37:15 PM »

I will be covering The Haunted Pyramids for Rotting Flesh Radio this weekend.  I also hope to make trips to Terror by the Creek, The Haunted Mill and back to the NC Fright Factory.

Although the season is not quite over after this weekend.  I'll be making the trek to Netherworld in Atlanta on November 5th.  Anyone care to make a road trip...?

ngbomb2872
Haunted

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 04:44:12 PM »

I have been to Spookywoods, Woods of Terror, Hacker House and Midway Wicked Woods so far.  I would say out of a score of 10, the follwing ratings are my opinion of each.
Spookywoods- 6/10
Woods of Terror- 8/10   Since a have a phobia of snakes I had to deduct a point.   If you've been you know what I mean.
Hacker House- 8/10
Midway Wicked Woods- 8.5/10

I am going to attempt to go to Scarowinds, Boogerwoods, and Mountain of Terror by Sunday night.   Maybe a repeat a haunt if time permits.
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 10:47:46 PM »

It means alot that were the highest rated haunt you've been to so far!

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 11:21:49 AM »

Our final push/plans-

Thursday Mountain of Terror / Trotterville Horror

Friday- Camp Fear

Saturday - Xtreme Fear and Woods of Terror

Sunday- re-visit of Midway.

Think the car needs a rest!

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 01:36:07 PM »

Can't wait to see you back!

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 03:18:57 PM »

krb- I'll have a young lady with me who thinks she will not pee her pants.  I've told her I almost guarantee it.  Feel free to help me win the bet....but only if she's driving!

Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2011, 01:56:40 PM »

We are going to the Grave Diggers Ball in Charlotte tonight.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2011, 03:13:56 PM »

Sounds good packbacker! Whats her name Grin

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2011, 03:47:21 PM »

krb-  Diana will be there for sure.  Possibly one other....but she's acting all tough when I know much better.  Do your best/worst! Smiley

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2011, 01:41:46 AM »

haha you got it! Know about what time youll be coming through?

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2011, 08:40:37 AM »

8:30-9ish is my guess.  Look for the fat guy in the frightseekers sweatshirt / NC State hat....with at least one terrified woman with him. Wink

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: