November 25, 2017, 06:06:24 AM
News: Do something scary... go to a Haunted House!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: WoT 2011 Review  (Read 1975 times)
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« on: September 29, 2011, 08:28:30 PM »

Ok sorry this is going to be short b/c I dont have alot of time but some friends and I went to WoT on 9/24/11. WoT is usually my first haunt of the year b/c the generally open first. Also I like to go b/c the crowd gets backed up easily there and you get stuck waiting in line in between attractions. Heres my opinion:

Scare Factor: 4/5 if your in the front; 2/5 if your in the back. We had a group of 10 of my friends go and luckily I was in the front of the line b/c everyone else was scared. I jumped several times throughout the haunt b/c I was "spooked" several times by being in the front of the line. However my friends in the back of the line reported to me that ALL the action happened up front. No suspense happened in the back at all. The actors never stay in hiding to scare anyone in the back of the line.

Actors: 3/5 There were several actors that enjoyed their job and really portrayed their character out but there was alot of lazy actors that kinda just stood around and expected someone in a mask to scare a group of  ten 21-25 year olds. There were alot great actors there but the lazy ones brought the rating down.

Scenory/props: 4/5 As always WoT had great props and scenory. The only thing that prevents this from being a 5/5 is that it was VERY similar to last year. Most all of the same attractions with the same actors using the same lines. My friends that had never been had a great time. I knew what to expect most of the time b/c it was very similar to last year.

Length: 4/5: WHERES THE REDNECK HAYRIDE? I was so disappointed that the Hayride was gone this year. Granted, its not scary at all but it was always hilarious. The hayride had been there for a long time and I was sad that its gone now.

Overall: 4/5 Good time. My advice: Get in the front of the line and take some ppl that have never been if you went last year.

Holla at me on Facebook www.facebook.com/wes2cool

Or on Xbox Live: ZACK RYDER FTW
ngbomb2872
Haunted

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 08:47:29 PM »

Sounds solid, as always.  Hayride was a fun part at the end of it.  Thanks for the review.
wes2cool
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 09:12:36 PM »

Your welcome!

Holla at me on Facebook www.facebook.com/wes2cool

Or on Xbox Live: ZACK RYDER FTW
CoasterKerry
Haunted

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 01:50:02 PM »

Disappointing to hear that at the start of the season they're already showing some actor laziness....and that they haven't figured out the need to continue to scare the entire group.  This will be an issue if the lines get as crazy as they have in years past.  I've always been impressed with the facility and the props and I remember some incredible zombies in the graveyard.  Just an issue with pushing through like cattle and being in the back of the crowd.  Fingers crossed they read the reviews and make some adjustments.  I so want to love this place!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: