November 19, 2017, 01:03:18 PM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Happy Halloween everyone...  (Read 1133 times)
Badger
Completely Haunted

« on: October 31, 2011, 05:53:36 AM »

Hope it's a great one for all the NCHaunts folks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpvdAJYvofI

Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 07:04:36 AM »

Happy Halloween everyone!
It's always bitter sweet...another year over, but the beauty of it all is November 1st starts a "new season" we are already planning our 2012 Transworld trip & some sets for "next" year!
Hope everyone is safe  on "our" day.
I would also like to say thanks to ALL the folks that make this time of the year special to me,
That goes for ALL the Haunt owners out there, all the workers & staff, all the customers who visit all these haunts, and Special Thank you to the people who "continue to make" this site what it is... "you know who I'm talking about," & if not ... stick around a while and you will!
Hope everyone has a good night, scare the YELL out of them!
Slaughter.

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Slappy
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 11:06:29 AM »

Happy Halloween everyone! 

I agree with Slaughter, it is a bittersweet feeling.  After all the time and hard work put in, it's always hard to see another season come to an end.  But then you get to look forward to next year, and they anticipation starts all over again.

A HUGE thanks to all of our featured haunts this year.  From the reviews, it seems like this was one of our best season yet.  Lots of folks got out and had a great time this year.  Let's hope next year eclipses even this season!

To our Fright Team!  Thank you all for your hard work and dedication.  The reviews were great, and I hope you all had as great of a season as I did!

And to all the Frightseekers, you are what makes NCHaunts and the local haunt industry possible.  Thank you for your continued support, without you none of this would be possible!

And stay tuned.  We sincerely hope to get together another Spring haunting this year.  As soon as this season dies down and we all have a moment to recover, we hopefully will start to get this organized.  Something even bigger than the original Spring haunting!

Again, thank you all and...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 11:57:29 AM »

Happy Halloween!!!
I hope everyone has a truly, terrifying night!!

Fortune Favors the Bold
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 03:46:15 PM »

Happy Halloween everyone, just want to give a very sincere thank you to all of you who came through Midway Wicked Woods, can't speak for anyone else but I think it's been one of the best seasons yet for us!

Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 12:30:29 AM »

Handfulofrubies82's creation

IMG_9623 by Captive Reflections CG, on Flickr

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: