November 25, 2017, 12:52:07 AM
News: Do something scary... go to a Haunted House!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Stay Involved  (Read 913 times)
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« on: October 31, 2011, 02:18:28 PM »

I know what today is,
 and that's why I wanted to say to everyone please stay involved with the forum ALL YEAR, every year after the first week in Nov, it's a ghost town around here except for a few... but a few of us talk all year long about everything, movies, t.v. shows, haunt news... it's a lot of it in the "off season" believe it or not, heck I've even posted in a thread that turned in "bit&$%ng about how people can't drive! With everyone going the way of "face-pages"  a lot of forums are going away. So just keep that in mind & who knows there might even be some activites planned in the off season.
Feel free to respond, that's what I'm trying to get people to do anyway.
Slaughter

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 03:41:19 PM »

I'll definately be staying around, and just want to encourage everyone to check out the forums tomorow Wink

nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 08:50:47 PM »

Happy Halloween everyone!  See ya'll on the boards.  I'm sure most everyone is already thinking about the 2012 season, I am!!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 05:42:04 PM »

I whole-heartedly second slaughter's plea.  I swear it seemed like it was just the two of us from February to June!

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 10:08:09 AM »

I already getting plans together for 2012! Hopefully if I'm in state, I may be teaching the acting at COH! I will keep around as usual!

I'm not a clown that makes you laugh, instead you MAKE ME LAUGH as you Scream in PAIN!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: