November 23, 2017, 06:55:16 PM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Print
Author Topic: Antibodies - 2012 Season  (Read 15364 times)
krb187
Completely Haunted

« on: November 01, 2011, 10:31:13 PM »

So the 2011 haunt season has come to and end, and while this is usually the time I'd be getting bummed about it being an enitire year before it comes back around again I am acually very very excited for the year ahead of me. Starting on Friday over the weekend I will be making 3 pretty big (in my opinion) anouncements regarding the haunt season of next year. To give a little sneak peak one of the anouncements regards a brand new, frightseeker only, haunted house. Hopefully all of you guys will be as excited as I am!

Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 11:58:02 PM »

Shocked Can't wait for these announcements!  Shocked

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 08:45:47 AM »

i'm excited  Wink Grin Shocked

Fortune Favors the Bold
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 11:59:32 PM »

So, its Friday now...

Fortune Favors the Bold
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 12:06:44 AM »

Well due to unforseen circumstances it will acually only be 2 anouncements now, but it is the 2 biggest ones! So no worries haha. And the first anouncement will be made on Saturday.

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 01:53:49 AM »

Tease  Wink

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 02:09:26 AM »

Haha packbacker you'll be stoked when you hear it, might just save you a road trip  Wink

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 11:08:57 PM »

Alright so its technically Saturday and as promised I'm going to anounce the first part of the news for 2012. This might seem farfetched to some people but I promise that it is legitamate. Over the course of the 2011 season I have formed a business partnership with a veteran of the haunted house industry whose name will remain a secret till a later date ( yes I know, as packbacker says, I'm a tease haha Grin) We will be producing not just A haunt but HAUNTS in the years to come. The very first production will be next year and will be unlike anything ever seen in NC. More information on this haunt will be given tomorow. We will be called Static Reality Productions. There will be a facebook and possibly a website up in the near future for more info. Be ready to get very familiar with this name in the haunt scene of NC, I hope you guys will be as stoked for the 2012 season as we are! Feel free to ask me any questions on this announcement whether through PM or my facebook at Kinden Blood. Just don't expect me to give away TOO much info Wink

handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 11:14:55 PM »

Smiley can't wait

Fortune Favors the Bold
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 11:19:50 PM »

Oh yeah and feel free to post questions in the thread! Forgot that Tongue

krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2011, 11:09:09 PM »

Last nite I made the anouncement of Static Reality and said that we'd be debuting our first haunt next season. This haunt will be called Antibodies, and there is nothing else like it in or around the NC haunt scene. It will be a one-night-only event that will be open only to Frightseekers and a select few others. What makes this haunt different is that it will be a fully interactive haunt that has no rules, no restrictions, and no-holds barred. Many of you will probably draw comparisons to Blackout in NYC, and it was an inspiration for this I will be in no way copying the experience there. Antibodies will be a very character driven haunt relying on a small group of main characters. There will be many themes dealt with and presented that are mostly considered taboo in the haunt world, and it will be a VERY adult event. A facebook and website will also be set up specificaly for the event and Static Reality will be promoting this all year round to keep you guys (hopefully) interested. I'll release info on the haunt throughout the next year, like characters, backstory, etc. I will give info on the location of the event, as well legal procedures and date of the event as it gets closer to the 2012 season. As said before any questions I will adress here, through PM, or facebook. I'm issuing a challenge right now to all Frightseekers to come out and TRY to make it through Grin
Welcome to the mind of the pyschopath.

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2011, 08:00:16 AM »

fantastic.

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2011, 08:42:21 AM »

I am totally game.  Cannot wait.  I'm in, I'm in.  Will be looking forward to this!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
Roadkill
Haunted

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2011, 11:09:42 AM »

God, That sounds like fun! If ya need any actors, let me know!
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2011, 12:09:11 PM »

I'll definately keep you posted Roadkill!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Print
Jump to: