November 20, 2017, 01:58:23 PM
News: Visit a haunt in Virginia this season!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Real Haunts by Scaredy Catz Paranormal  (Read 906 times)
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« on: November 16, 2011, 09:58:37 AM »

Since the Halloween season is over, we have picked up doing our real haunt investigations. If anyone would like to tag along with us, let me know. I will post links to any videos and pictures we get here. I will also try and let everyone know prior to us going and where we are going in case you want to come along. We have lots of fun and there is lots of laughter!

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 10:01:47 AM »

Here is the link to our youtube channel where our videos will be posted.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScaredyCatzParaSoc?feature=mhee

Here is the link to our Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/scaredy.catz

Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 05:14:58 PM »

So Scaredy Catz went out and did 2 investigations Saturday, December 3, 2011. First was at the old Davis Hospital in Statesville, NC. It was very cool, unfortunately we weren't there long but are planning on going back. We heard screams, talking and machines beeping. Very weird.

Our second one was at an abandoned church and cemetery in Mocksville, NC. This one just about ended my investigations. It was very old and most of the grave stones were from the 1800's or earlier. I heard and saw a woman dressed in pioneer attire, couldn't make out what she was saying though. We have since figured she was trying to warn me. Shortly after something hit me in the chest hard enough to knock the wind out of me and terrify me more than I have ever been. I took off running for the car trying to breath. While running something hit me hard enough in the back that i almost landed on my face. Bethyboo, Waya and the other two with us witnessed this as well even though they weren't sure what was happening. They got to the car and I managed to tell them what had happened in between trying to breath. The guys suggested that Bethyboo check where I was hit to see if there was a mark. I told them I didn't think there was because nothing hurt. When we looked however, I did have a circular mark about the size an old cigar would make. It looked like a burn but didn't hurt. We took pictures which I haven't posted yet. The next morning it resembled a burn that might be about a month old and there were 2 more marks and a scratch next to it. Because of where it is, it was not from me running into anything or hitting anything.

I know a lot of people are not Christians and don't believe but I do very much. I always pray before, during and after for all of us for protection and nothing coming home with us and no touching. We have always been completely safe, this one time I forgot to pray prior to going to the cemetery, which will never happen again. We figure that the woman was trying to warn me because at that time in history, woman were very subservient to men. I am not that way and tend to have a smart mouth. I had yelled at the guys to shut up and said something like they were being stupid right before I was hit. We figure the male figure that hit me took offense to me speaking to the guys this way and was trying to teach me a lesson. After calming down I told everyone if I don't let a live man tell me what to do I sure won't let a dead one. When I am really terrified I get mad and that is what finally calmed me down. So instead of quitting it has now made me more determined. After I go through our recordings and video, I will post them to our channel on youtube.com. Contrary to what people think I am not crazy and was not the only one who saw the male figure.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: