October 31, 2014, 02:30:40 AM
News: Visit a haunt in Virginia this season!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
Print
Author Topic: New Members Welcome Area  (Read 41664 times)
MickeyMayhem
Completely Haunted

« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2011, 07:39:50 PM »

I'm not a new member I am a returning member. I haven't had internet for a while and I am just getting back into the forums. And Halloween is definately a time to get in on this one. Missed it.
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2011, 07:45:53 PM »

Well welcome back Mickey! The more the merrier. Plus more people means I am a little less of a target lol.

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2011, 10:49:23 AM »

You know what's funny? I have been on this forum for a long time, and I have yet to introduce myself! My name is Nathan. I am a lover of Halloween, and everything that deals with it. I always say, "Halloween first, then Christmas." I am 17, I love working for different haunted houses. (As young as I am, I actually help teach acting for haunts and etc) Haunted house things has sorta passed down in my family, a lot of my family has owned, or acted or etc with haunts. (Just a little fun fact, My dad was a background character for Hellraiser)  I also do makeup. I'm currently working with Castle Of Horror, this year, with my new clown Rellik!  I know my name says "Pawn the Clown" That was my first clown I acted as, so he is my original. Doing Haunted House acting has inspired me to go into Acting as a career. I'm a fanatic for Haunted Houses, and love everything dealing with them!

I'm not a clown that makes you laugh, instead you MAKE ME LAUGH as you Scream in PAIN!
Hearsegal81
« Reply #168 on: October 11, 2011, 05:05:09 PM »

Hey there I'm not new to the forums just decided to come back and see what's going on and what not, I think it's been about a year since I've been on here or maybe even more then that. The past year and a half has been so hectic, I found out in Jan of 2010 that my hubby and I were gonna have a lil one... a baby girl in fact. So from July '10 to the present I've been uber busy keeping up with lil miss emily. My name is Crystal, my husband adn I have been involved with a small haunt in Burkeville VA (about an hour southwest of Richmond) for the past 5 or 6 years. I have been involved with working in one since '98 where I used to volunteer at Scaremare in Lynchburg VA. Both Rocco (my hubby) and I love Halloween it's our favorite holiday! We love working in Haunted attractions and the current one we've been with is now call Burkeville Asylum. This year my character is a creepy old lady and I'm trying to go for the effect of the old creepy woman from the movie Insidious, she just really creeps me out! Anyways just wanted to say hello and that I'm glad to be back to talk to others who like halloween as much as I do. Smiley
calikid1213

« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2011, 02:12:16 PM »

Hey everybody!  My name is Josh, I am new to this forum.   Exactly what I was looking for during the halloween season.   Looking forward to posting and hearing from everyone.
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2011, 02:50:40 PM »

Welcome! You're in luck, everyone has had a lot to say so far this season  Smiley

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Slappy
Global Moderator
Completely Haunted

The Original Fright Seeker

« Reply #171 on: October 13, 2011, 03:43:46 PM »

Welcome calikid, glad to have you on board!  Lurk around, post up, and enjoy the greatest holiday with people who truly love it!

- I met this six year old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes; the devil's eyes […] I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply…evil. -
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2011, 03:45:58 PM »

Hi Josh, welcome to the board!!

Fortune Favors the Bold
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #173 on: October 13, 2011, 05:27:25 PM »

Good to see all the new and returning members here!  Welcome and/or welcome back!

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #174 on: October 13, 2011, 05:33:16 PM »

Welcome calikid! Curious, are you from California?

calikid1213

« Reply #175 on: October 13, 2011, 05:45:50 PM »

I am from California.  My brother is the one who told me about this forum.   We usually go together to haunts every year.
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #176 on: October 13, 2011, 07:46:12 PM »

I am from the west coast too. Out of all the haunts I have gone too the featured haunts on here are the best. You will enjoy all of them. Each one brings something different to the experience!

calikid1213

« Reply #177 on: October 14, 2011, 03:54:43 PM »

There is something about the South that creates a unique experience compared to the West Coast.   The woods and chill at night must be it.
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #178 on: October 15, 2011, 12:17:35 AM »

I think another reason is the south has a longer history than the west coast. Plus all the death from the civil war.     

Slappy
Global Moderator
Completely Haunted

The Original Fright Seeker

« Reply #179 on: October 15, 2011, 08:44:25 AM »

Don't lie!  It's the hillbillies and rednecks, they scare the crap out of everybody!!!

- I met this six year old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes; the devil's eyes […] I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply…evil. -
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
Print
Jump to: