April 24, 2014, 01:02:29 AM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
Print
Author Topic: New Members Welcome Area  (Read 39599 times)
DARKSIDE

« Reply #180 on: October 26, 2011, 09:43:59 PM »

HEY EVERYONE DARKSIDE HERE OWNER OF DARKSIDE HAUNTED ESTATES LOOKING FOR FELLOW HAUNT OWNERS AND FRIGHTSEEKERS
JohnnySlaughter

« Reply #181 on: October 27, 2011, 12:46:27 AM »

Hey there boils and ghouls! I aj AKA Goober the clown at the slaughterhouse horror experience, I was brought here by the love of the scare! lol I just love terrifying people and showing them a good time in any way I can. I've been with the slaughterhouse now for three years having only been goober for two. I started with a cheap little zombie mask from my local pharmacies halloween department... I wasn't satisfied at all. I had to have more realism in my act so I adopted foam latex prosthetic's as opposed to the pull over masks that offer no facial movement or expression of any kind, Also they muffle your voice... Who's scared of muffled voices? so goober was born! lol.

You can't spell funeral without FUN!
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #182 on: October 27, 2011, 05:24:04 AM »

Visiting slaughterhouse Saturday!

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #183 on: October 27, 2011, 12:39:32 PM »

Welcome to the forum Darkside! You have come to the right place if you are looking for haunt lovers. We are one big scary family here.

Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #184 on: October 27, 2011, 07:55:09 PM »

Hey there boils and ghouls! I aj AKA Goober the clown at the slaughterhouse horror experience, I was brought here by the love of the scare! lol I just love terrifying people and showing them a good time in any way I can. I've been with the slaughterhouse now for three years having only been goober for two. I started with a cheap little zombie mask from my local pharmacies halloween department... I wasn't satisfied at all. I had to have more realism in my act so I adopted foam latex prosthetic's as opposed to the pull over masks that offer no facial movement or expression of any kind, Also they muffle your voice... Who's scared of muffled voices? so goober was born! lol.
Hey Goober check out our "offical 2011 review tread"  you got a few props for your performance!
Slaughter.

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Slappy
Global Moderator
Completely Haunted

The Original Fright Seeker

« Reply #185 on: October 28, 2011, 09:06:12 AM »

Great to see some more of the haunt actors getting on here!  Welcome everyone!!!

- I met this six year old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes; the devil's eyes […] I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply…evil. -
ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #186 on: November 08, 2011, 11:18:47 AM »

Welcome..Victims.. I mean.. PEOPLE! Cheesy

I'm not a clown that makes you laugh, instead you MAKE ME LAUGH as you Scream in PAIN!
Bacon Zombie

« Reply #187 on: July 15, 2012, 01:40:23 PM »

Hi, ma name is Bacon!  I am a permanemenent tenant of Hacker House.  I like bacon, Halloween, bacon, making new friends, bacon, screaming people and....um...oh yeah, bacon!  If you haven't been to Hacker House yet to see me and the rest of the family, you definitely should!!!

Bacon!

Bacon is meat candy. Bacon makes everything better. I'd be a vegetarian if Bacon grew on trees. Bacon strip and bacon strip and bacon strips....   BACON!!!
Slappy
Global Moderator
Completely Haunted

The Original Fright Seeker

« Reply #188 on: July 15, 2012, 01:47:33 PM »

Oh God, not you..

- I met this six year old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes; the devil's eyes […] I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply…evil. -
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #189 on: July 16, 2012, 08:46:16 PM »

Hi, ma name is Bacon!  I am a permanemenent tenant of Hacker House.  I like bacon, Halloween, bacon, making new friends, bacon, screaming people and....um...oh yeah, bacon!  If you haven't been to Hacker House yet to see me and the rest of the family, you definitely should!!!

Bacon!

Really,... this guy ..... really?

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2012, 08:05:54 AM »

Wonder if we bring him an offering of bacon if he woulo go easier on us?

Prof. Hacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #191 on: July 17, 2012, 08:16:43 AM »

And a special favorite of his...

Candied Bacon!

-Prof.
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2012, 08:22:46 AM »

I know where to get chocolate covered bacon. will that work? Sounds disgusting to me but if it saves me I will bring him some.

Bacon Zombie

« Reply #193 on: July 17, 2012, 11:26:42 AM »

No no no, chocolate only goes with peanut butter!!

Candied bacon is A-MAZ-ING!  Very simple to make, but it is kinda messy.  Very yummy! 

Slaughter and Sissy, I remember both of you.  Slaughter is a very nice guy, came with a bunch of crazy people though. 

Sissy, well, we're still cleaning up that mess...  Eeeewwwwww!

Bacon is meat candy. Bacon makes everything better. I'd be a vegetarian if Bacon grew on trees. Bacon strip and bacon strip and bacon strips....   BACON!!!
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2012, 11:34:32 AM »

Take it as a compliment.Bethyboo and I had considered depends but thought it would slow us down and make too much noise lol.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
Print
Jump to: