December 12, 2017, 06:39:50 PM
News: Do something scary... go to a Haunted House!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Sept Friday the 13th... who's open  (Read 5174 times)
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 12:49:54 PM »

for those still planning a group of us is going to Hillside.  Tickets are $8 that night only...but apparently there is also a BOGO coupon floating around on the web somewhere.

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Slappy
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 07:19:31 PM »

What time is everyone heading out that night? It's been a while since I've visited a haunted house with non-industry folks...
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 07:40:13 PM »

our current plan was to leave winston 8ish pending CoasterKerry getting outta work.  Not sure how long they will be open that night and it's a tad over an hour drive.  Will update closer to the time but would love for folks to join us....

CoasterKerry
Haunted

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 08:07:11 PM »

I put in to leave at 7, but I think I was cleared to leave at 7:30.  So, I'm good to go!! 
bionic woman
A Little Haunted

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2013, 08:12:40 PM »

I'm off work early as well!  After being fortunate enough to accompany packbacker and friends on several haunts last year, I can't wait for the season to get started!!
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2013, 10:28:54 PM »

I'm envious you guys are going somewhere the 13th. I'll be at the beach. I even scoured different sites trying to a find a haunt that would be open near Myrtle Beach for the 13th, but there are none. I was kind of amazed that there aren't many haunts in that area at all. One in Conway that doesn't open til Oct. The only one that kept coming up for Myrtle Beach was the Ripley's one and I've read all kinds of bad reviews, so I don't think I'll hit that one.

Fortune Favors the Bold
bethyboo
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2013, 07:56:53 AM »

We are planning to meet up and go to some haunted attractions on the 13th.  Please let us know the meet up location and time.
NCHadmin
Administrator
Completely Haunted

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2013, 08:17:10 AM »

...The only one that kept coming up for Myrtle Beach was the Ripley's ...

Ripley's has nice sets, and the acting is best on weekends when they're busy.  Another haunt (called 'Nightmares'?) is above Ripley's and down the block a bit.  Only one or two actors, but they worked it. Fun haunt. 
-NCHAdmin
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2013, 08:34:14 AM »

I'm envious you guys are going somewhere the 13th. I'll be at the beach. I even scoured different sites trying to a find a haunt that would be open near Myrtle Beach for the 13th, but there are none. I was kind of amazed that there aren't many haunts in that area at all. One in Conway that doesn't open til Oct. The only one that kept coming up for Myrtle Beach was the Ripley's one and I've read all kinds of bad reviews, so I don't think I'll hit that one.

You could run up to Panic Attack! or the Ghost Ship in Wilmington.  I believe there's something special going on at Panic Attack!  like their CarnEvil Season Launch party:  www.Panicattackhaunt.com   

nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2013, 11:25:33 AM »

Is there a final-final "best laid plan" yet?
Slaughter = Vander/Stoney
Packbacker = Hillside
Slappy = Huh

Who's doing what?
9/13 I am actually available & super excited about something...anything!!

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2013, 12:02:05 PM »

We are definitely, weather permitting, going to Hillside.  I know of 8 for sure with 2-4 more possible.  Anyone is welcome to PM me to get details (still a bit TBD about time/place departure) or my cell in order to meet us there if you'd like. 

I'm very curious about Stoney Point / Vander but couldn't see driving that far without **seeing** the haunt(s).  I am sure it will still be a load of fun!

screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2013, 01:10:10 PM »

I think my haunted house adventures will begin September 27th.  Nctrembley I do hope to meet up with you at least once this season! 
weresheep

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2013, 02:19:34 PM »

Hillside for me!
I'll be there too! Can't wait.
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2013, 08:59:49 PM »

Is there a final-final "best laid plan" yet?
Slaughter = Vander/Stoney
Packbacker = Hillside
Slappy = Huh

Who's doing what?
9/13 I am actually available & super excited about something...anything!!

I think that's the official "unofficial"  plan Nichole. Pretty sure Fayetteville will be as far as we can make it after a workday

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2013, 08:53:57 AM »

I wish I could partake but I'll be attending Scarefest in Lexington Ky and hitting the Dent Schoolhouse in Cincinnati this weekend.  I may have an 'unofficial' review later...

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to: