December 15, 2017, 08:27:54 PM
News: Do something scary... go to a Haunted House!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: So where is everyone?  (Read 2927 times)
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2013, 10:55:34 PM »

Ok folks we've got one more week til Halloween!!!  Anyone have any BIG plans for the next 7 days? I'm going to haunts most nights and I've never carved a pumpkin so I'm going to attempt to carve a Jack-O-Lantern sometime this week.  Smiley   
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2013, 10:11:51 AM »

Charlotte Zombie Walk tonight, followed by possible trip to Campground Massacre, Haunted Mill, and then the Dark Circus at Spookywoods.  Saturday is Boogerwoods, Midway, and Hacker House.

Next weekend: Friday: Some haunts along I-85  (Madworld, etc) . Saturday:  Walker-Stalker Con in Atlanta followed by a night of working at Netherworld.

Whew.  I get tired just thinking about it... Undecided  Sleep is SO overrated this time of year...

13moons
Haunted

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2013, 12:34:10 PM »

What a fun season, 2013!

It has been a blast being on the Frightseeker Team and getting to know new friends.

Thanks to all the featured haunts who supplied PR passes for us to attend your haunts, some more than once!

Every single haunt has it's own wonderfully-freaky scare feel so please keep your haunted art coming at us!

Love you all!
13moons

I tried to think of a logical solution that could explain what I had just seen a solution that excluded the assumption that I was insane.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 3, p.59
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 12:45:08 AM »

Hellllllllloooooooo.................. Is anyone out there?   I seems like forever since anyone has posted on the message boards!  I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy New Year! 
S-D
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: