August 18, 2017, 01:14:43 PM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ghost hunting?  (Read 8225 times)
andy43

« on: October 13, 2009, 12:34:50 PM »

So I'm looking to go ghost hunting with a few friends of mine this halloween, but I'm not really sure where to go. Most of the supposed haunted buildings I've found are private and don't allow access at night. How would I go about finding an abandoned house that is haunted, or something of that nature?
Slappy
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 07:05:14 PM »

Good luck.  Your best bet is to either find someone you know who has a house they believe is haunted, or to coax the owner of a "known" haunt to allow you to hunt there.  You have to start little before you can go big.
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 03:28:49 PM »

Waya, Bethyboo and I continued our haunt season by going to investigate some real haunted places. True to form Bethyboo and I are chickens lol. We started our own paranormal society and named it Scaredy Catz (Waya came up with the name because that is what he calls us). We have jumped on poor Waya numerous times from being scared. I think the scariest place we went was the Devil's Tramping Ground in Silier City, NC. We caught some pretty scary stuff on our cameras there and posted it on youtube. The only part of our video that came out was our voices so we posted that with the pictures. The pictures are pretty scary but the recording of the 3 of us is hysterical if anyone wants to listen to it. Bethboo and I are of course terrified and Waya is completely calm. Thank God for him because we wouldn't survive without him. If you want a good laugh the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be0nqq9OlG0

Everywhere we have gone we have caught something in our pictures so if you are interested in seeing any just contact me. All of the places we have gone to have been outdoor haunted areas so if you want to know where we have gone  let me know

I am hoping since we have done the real thing we might be braver at the haunted houses this year, but somehow I doubt it lol.

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 02:15:10 PM »

Sissy I know this is an old post but I just watched your ghost hunting video on youtube.  You guys are crazy!!! You did make me laugh listening to you guys talk but there is no way I would do that.  I would be terrified.  Ya'll are pretty tough!
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 03:35:58 PM »

That's why we chose scaredy catz as our name. My brother is the brave one so if he gets scared we will be lying on floor dead from fright lol. We wanted to do investigations but keep it the way we are and it see@s to work. Lots of scares and lots of laughs!

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: