December 15, 2017, 08:29:31 PM
News: Join FrightSeekers for the inside info on haunts!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Halloween Music  (Read 8852 times)
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2012, 12:05:19 PM »

Bump from a year ago.  Working on updating the CDs.  It was not fun after losing everything last year.

New suggestions?  Definitely NOT a music guy so I don't know new stuff that has been released plus always open to suggestions of old things!

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2012, 12:01:07 AM »

My cousin's band is working on a Halloween EP. Once they get a few songs out , maybe I can link some.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2012, 06:56:03 PM »

My cousin's band is working on a Halloween EP. Once they get a few songs out , maybe I can link some.

If they'd like their music to be played on the Big Scary Show, let me know and we can make that happen.  That offer goes to any other bands out there that play original Halloween themed music...

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2012, 09:14:51 AM »

Sounds good, Red. 

Ive decided this year to try an evil clown version.  As always recommendations very welcome.

SouthernJack89

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2012, 12:24:39 PM »

its hard find but halloween machine does metal covers of halloween music and horror movie themes.
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2012, 06:45:22 AM »

Does anyone other than handfulofrubies remember this song?  Witches Brew.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlQ5Va-rw3Y

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
nctrembley0613
Completely Haunted

Acherontia atropos

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2012, 10:57:55 AM »

Oh yeah. From the second grade for me. I loved this song. We learned it at school. Awesome back then.

...I find delight in the gruesome and grim...(Oh that's terrible! Madam Mim)...Thank you my boy, but that's nothing, nothing for me, cause I'm the magnificent, marvelous,...mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!!
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2012, 07:16:51 PM »

I love that song, and I loved seeing it performed at Mom's school

Fortune Favors the Bold
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2012, 03:01:27 AM »

@Badger...If they can get some of their songs finished in time, I am sure they would love to have them played on the Big Scary Show.

zombieheavymetal

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2012, 09:39:24 AM »

Two excellent songs for the season are: House Of 1000 Corpses by Rob Zombie and Down With The Sickness by Disturbed.

I cut the flesh and make it bleed, Fresh skin is what I need, I let it dry out in the wood, All your crying did no good...
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2013, 06:19:44 PM »

Bump for new recommendations.  Yet another computer loss without backup (sigh) means Im starting from semi-scratch.  Screaming_Diana loves to listen to this as we drive to haunts so open to suggestions to terrify her further....

screaming_diana
Completely Haunted

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2013, 09:49:01 PM »

Bump for new recommendations.  Yet another computer loss without backup (sigh) means Im starting from semi-scratch.  Screaming_Diana loves to listen to this as we drive to haunts so open to suggestions to terrify her further....
I am begging all of you PLEASE do not give Packbacker any scary music ideas......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! 
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2013, 07:03:50 AM »

I am begging all of you PLEASE do not give Packbacker any scary music ideas......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! 

Jerry Vayne's new CD 'Virus 308' should be out in a few days: www.jerryvayne.com
Virgil Franklin has just released a new CD of fantastic ambient music: http://virgilfranklin.bandcamp.com/album/into-the-ether
Midnight Syndicate had a huge release of their new 'Monsters of Legend' CD.  A tribute to the old classic Universal and Hammer horror movies. www.midnightsyndicate.com

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2013, 11:39:33 AM »

Thanks Badger.  Listened to some Midnight Syndicate last night-  good stuff!

CoasterKerry
Haunted

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2013, 09:19:08 AM »

Packbacker...I'm going to give you very limited info here, but what was that one song on your clown cd from last year.  It was a dance party thing with a low, deep voiced clown.  I'm looking forward to any new creations.  My favorites are usually the movie themes with lines interspersed with them.  Whatever!  Looking forward to the ride to Wilksboro already!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: