December 14, 2017, 11:58:11 AM
News: Do something scary... go to a Haunted House!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Schedules?  (Read 5700 times)
ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2011, 09:48:54 AM »

Fri  10/14  Nightmare on Scales Street / Castle of Horror

The one night I won't be at the castle! Sad

Let me know when you guys are planning to come to Castle of Horror! Be on the look out for the new RELLIK THE KILLER KLOWN!!!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 09:51:23 AM by PAwn thE CloWn » Logged

I'm not a clown that makes you laugh, instead you MAKE ME LAUGH as you Scream in PAIN!
krb187
Completely Haunted

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2011, 10:57:21 PM »

Anybody coming to Midway deffinately let me know beforehdand so I can be on the lookout

Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

Hard Core Haunted House Attendee

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2011, 08:24:23 AM »

KRB, I just found out my brother is sick so he won't be coming to Midway with Bethyboo and I. This is not good since he is our protector! Be nice because you know we are huge chickens and neither of us can see good at night. We may end up in one spot running in a circle and pushing each other to lead lol.

Born on Friday the 13th. Could be why I love all things scary lol
ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2011, 09:35:36 AM »

Sissy, You should come meet Rellik.. >Smiley

I'm not a clown that makes you laugh, instead you MAKE ME LAUGH as you Scream in PAIN!
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2011, 11:36:04 AM »

We were going to come to the Castle this weekend but you aren't open yet. We are definitely coming though! We went the last 2 years and it was great! The first year I didn't make it all the way through though because when we got to Cannibal Creek the guy working out there spent about 15 minutes convincing me there was a section with real bugs. I have a major major bug phobia from being bitten by a brown recluse 12 years ago. I explained that if there were real bugs I couldn't do it and why. He made me believe it so much I had to leave. Bethyboo went through with 2 kids that we had been using as shields, oops I mean that we were protecting and said there weren't any. Have t0 say one of my favorites out there is the kitty. I loved how last year you guys had real animals run down the path of Cannibal Creek because it was unexpected.

Slappy
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2011, 12:01:35 PM »

Sissy, you do you know spiders are arachnids, not bugs...right?   Wussy!
jhc36
Mostly Haunted

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2011, 12:39:18 PM »

we'll be at spookywoods this friday. 
Sissyhaunt
Completely Haunted

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2011, 02:00:39 PM »

Yes I know! I use the word bugs to encompass all creepy crawlies, spiders, flies, gnats, cockroaches etc. Snakes and rats don't bother me though at all. Just bugs!

ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2011, 05:09:00 PM »

See I was actually a co-owner of Homicide Hollow last year, and I found Castle of horror! This my first year with them. Normally I act as another clown called, Pawn. This year i introducing Rellik! Make sure you give me a big hello in the line. You will have to make ME laugh however.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: