December 15, 2017, 08:14:52 PM
News: Visit a haunt in South Carolina this season!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: The Walking dead  (Read 2181 times)
Hearsegal81
« on: October 23, 2011, 07:50:03 PM »

I looked and looked and didn't see another thread for it if there is then sorry didn't mean to make a duplicate, I've just gotten hooked on this show. It's awesome I like the storyline so far, and in about 10 mins get to see the next episode.. and can't wait!
Slappy
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 09:13:06 PM »

Been a fan of this show since the first episode, and just got done watching the newest episode tonight.  Pretty tense so far this season.  The young girl goes missing, Carl gets shot, and now we don't know if he'll get the necessary supplies in time.  Good stuff thought, definitely a series any horror or zombie fan should check out.
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 11:39:00 AM »

I think this series is honestly as good as a zombie series can be done on cable television.  Excellent effects but a solid, tense story with likeable characters.  That shot in the first season of him riding on horseback into metro Atlanta....awesome.

"You can't piss on hospitality.  I won't allow it!"
Hearsegal81
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 09:01:42 PM »

oh I know.... I loved the atlanta scene!!! I've become an an avid zombie fan, hubby got me into it after watching the resident evil series.
We just recently participated in a zombie walk and had a blast doing it! Here's our family pic from it Smiley

Slappy
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 07:21:25 AM »

That's awesome hearsegal!  Love the makeup on the baby, too funny!  Zombie walks are always fun, and if the one out there is like the one in Charlotte, it benefits a good cause.  Glad you enjoyed it.
Hearsegal81
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 10:06:20 PM »

Ours was a small one in Lynchburg VA actually the very first one there was about 250 people, which for that area was a good turnout.... and we raised over 500 lbs of food for the local foodbank. Can' wait for next years! got a little off subject so back to walking dead Smiley
handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 12:20:52 PM »

Is everyone caught up in the series? Why is Herschel keeping those walkers in the barn? Could they be family members? Is he going to release them on the group? Do you think they'll ever find that little girl?

Fortune Favors the Bold
Radiant_Red
Completely Haunted

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 05:30:51 PM »

I wish they would wrap up the "lost girl" story line, kind of tired of it.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair

All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 07:59:33 PM »

My guess is that the walkers were family members / friends.  Herschell earlier has shown a disdain for guns as well as saying he wanted to deal with any walkers on his property.  Not fully sure.

I also agree the perpetual lost little girl is becoming tiresome. 

handfulofrubies82
Completely Haunted

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 12:23:56 AM »

When they said they were bringing Merle back, I didn't imagine that he would be a ghost. Is he a ghost, or a figment of Darryl's imagination; I'm leaning toward a ghost/spirit?

Fortune Favors the Bold
Slappy
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 09:13:36 AM »

I'm thinking he's more of a "bump-on-the-head" hallucination.  He was good motivation, though!  But I think Merle started to believe him until the other lady (can't think of her name right now) kissed him on the cheek and told him he was every bit as good as Rick.
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 06:34:31 PM »

Agreeing with Slappy on Merle.  Consequence of a concussion would be my guess.

Slappy
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2011, 11:17:55 AM »

I kind of wish they'd find the girl (dead or undead), shoot the old bastard Hershel, and move on.  I have a feeling the younger girl is going to tag along with Glenn, and perhaps the mother of the lost girl (can never remember her name) will stay on the farm.
packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2011, 01:01:28 PM »

Herschell is a veterinarian......gotta root for him!

packbacker
Completely Haunted

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2011, 06:42:39 PM »

I still like this show but it really feels like its spinning its wheels right now.  Not much moving forward at all....just around in circles. 

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: