October 02, 2014, 07:25:11 AM
News: Visit a haunt in Virginia this season!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Slider gloves (With magnesium bar)  (Read 1587 times)
ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« on: November 10, 2011, 10:55:10 AM »

Hey guys/gals! I'm already starting to improve Rellik for this year, and was wondering where I could find *Sparking* slider gloves for cheep. I know the ones I have seen are around $200 a pop. I didn't know if someone sold anyhere or know where to go.. I know you can make the kind without the huge spark affect, but I WANT SPARK! >Smiley

Thanks!
-Rellik!

I'm not a clown that makes you laugh, instead you MAKE ME LAUGH as you Scream in PAIN!
Cousin Levi Slaughter
Completely Haunted

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 10:54:31 PM »

Ghostride sells gloves for around 190.00 a pair, but also they sell a replacement kit for like 125.00. you could prob. take the kit & add your own glove & save some money.
Slaughter

I have a $89.00 chainsaw.... and I know how to use it....
ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 11:57:19 PM »

Yeah, i looked into ghost ride.. i didn't know they had a replacement pack though! That would deffinately save some money! I just need that spark effect without being hooked up to wires and etc. Rellik has huge plans!

I'm not a clown that makes you laugh, instead you MAKE ME LAUGH as you Scream in PAIN!
Badger
Completely Haunted

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 11:18:50 AM »

Try slidergearonline.com. They have decent prices and I had a pair made a couple years ago with good results.  I didn't pay anywhere near $200...

Or you can make your own, courtesy of Stiltbeast Studios...

http://www.youtube.com/user/StiltbeastStudios?feature=mhee#p/u/13/hyf2PcNzRac

ReLlIK ThE KiLlEr CloWn
Completely Haunted

MaKeS ME LAfF!

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 10:35:59 AM »

Thanks Badger! That really helps. I think zI going to get some.. I just want some really bad, but I don't want to do full sliding, just gloves.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: